Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What an awful photo of Amy Schumer.

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

She will never be model attractive and seems to be fine with that.  Personally I don't find her funny at all, especially on the episode of her cooking show I saw recently where I had nothing but pity for the husband.  But that isn't to say she can't be a good example for body positivism and fuck the size zeros usually on the covers.  

  • Author
  • Active Members
13 minutes ago, JKane said:

She will never be model attractive and seems to be fine with that.

I have no problem accepting her non-model looks or her anti-size zero. That does not excuse a terrible photograph published by the Times. The lighting for her eyes is awful, accentuating bags under her eyes. The angle of the camera lens makes her face look bloated and puffy. This photo makes me cringe. If I represented her, that photo would never see the light of day.

18 minutes ago, JKane said:

Personally I don't find her funny at all

I disagree. I think she has a ton of talent. She could have a Melissa McCarthy type career. Amy's stand-up act is fabulous, and when the writing is at its best, Amy delivers in comic movies (even though some of her films are mostly painfully bad). There is still time for her to shine, if she wants it.

 

  • Active Members
3 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

She could have a Melissa McCarthy type career.

Fat girl fall down is a big part of the problem in my opinion...  

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.