Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crime Does Not Pay in Thailand

Featured Replies

Germans are also the leading makers and consumers of watersports and scat videos, so there are a lot of things they will drink that I won't.

Young guys do them to prove they are "tough."

I will take mine without the Tabasco, thank you.

I'll stick to wheatgrass vodka.

 

It gets me drunk and makes my cum taste better.

I'll stick to wheatgrass vodka.

 

It gets me drunk and makes my cum taste better.

I never taste my cum.

I'll stick to wheatgrass vodka.

 

It gets me drunk and makes my cum taste better.

Is that what your partner tells you?

Is that what your partner tells you?

 

Yes.

Yes.

I think he is not being thruthful?

I think he is not being thruthful?

Are you basing your analysis on first-hand experience?

I've heard it from multiple "sources."

 

Wheatgrass anything has that effect.

Are you basing your analysis on first-hand experience?

Not basing it on first-hand experience, but rather a generalization of Thai guys. I have had many Thai guys and a few girls call me a sexy man. For this old, fat farang, I find than less than truthful. In Slackerman's case, I think it may be same same, but different.

 

Oh.

 

When I'm paying money I don't believe anything they say. I'm talking about random fuck buddies who would have no problem teasing me if I had funky spunk.

Oh.

 

When I'm paying money I don't believe anything they say. I'm talking about random fuck buddies who would have no problem teasing me if I had funky spunk.

Thais do not generally criticize and especially a superior in the social order. They are more apt to lie and tell you it tastes like honey.

 

True.

 

I'm just talking about guys in general. There's no reason for a Western dude to encourage me to drink Wheat Grass Vodka over normal vodka unless it actually works.

There's no reason for a Western dude to encourage me to drink Wheat Grass Vodka over normal vodka unless it actually works.

Yea right! I have the Brooklyn Bridge for sale, would you like to buy it?

 

Nope, but seriously when I have multiple non escort dudes comment independantly of each other that I taste better after drinking wheat grass anything, I have to think there is some connection.

Nope, but seriously when I have multiple non escort dudes comment independantly of each other that I taste better after drinking wheat grass anything, I have to think there is some connection.

Are you telling me that mix of vodka and wheatgrass makes your cum taste sweet? Wasn't this drink combo invented by Homer on an episode of The Simpsons? Don't some women eat wheatgrass to make their genetailia smell better, so when a guy goes downtown he doesn’t get some foul odour? I’m amazed at the crazy stuff people will eat or drink because it does this or that. To each his own.

I’m amazed at the crazy stuff people will eat or drink because it does this or that.

My all time favorites are the urine drinkers. Someone had to be the first person to think of that. The unbelievable part is the fact that it actually caught on.

The urine stuff doesn't surprise me. Anything that can be done with a penis will be done with it.

My all time favorites are the urine drinkers. Someone had to be the first person to think of that. The unbelievable part is the fact that it actually caught on.

Urine drinking is mild compared to many other things out there like scat, s & m and all.

 

Of course there is also:

 

www.cakefarts.com

 

and

 

Two Girls, One Cup

 

Both of which are great arguments that straight people are way more fucked up sexually than us gays.

Ha! Leave it to Slackersam to come up with a web site like that!

Wow, that really is a turn-on!!! I can't wait for the encore.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.