July 13, 20215 yr I am thinking of a Gay Christmas Tree this year with sexy fairies and merman. Your thoughts?
July 13, 20215 yr Author Yes. The figurines come from USA and I have to order them from Amazon. Sounds like a good excuse right? Truth is I find them sexy and it makes me want to put up a tree for the first time in 20 years. Well, a real tree as I have had the small fake ones many times.
July 13, 20215 yr Well if you're going to bother........I hope that you're going to go the whole hog with the tree and all then ! . :-)
July 13, 20215 yr Or just get in a decorative Christmas elf for the festive season (in this case the beautiful Guitar),(hope the picture is ok here?)
July 13, 20215 yr And perhaps a nice loving christmas present to your forbidden sweetheart along with something cute to hang from the tree ......( if you know you know :-)) I really will have to cut down watching that movie ! :-)
July 14, 20215 yr Oh and for those who didn't get the movie reference above......it was a clip from the Thai movie "Love of Siam"- of course
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.