Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Air France Concorde Crash

Featured Replies

Interesting but I think my theory is more likely, as told to me by a KLM flight attendant I met in a sauna in Toledo a few months after the crash.  He claimed that the flight was part of a spy mission, or that it was an assassination attempt on Congressman Larry McDonald, an anti-communist and leader in the John Birch Society.

After leaving the Sauna, I stopped at a bar next door and struck up a conversation with vacationing CIA agent who claimed that the flight had been forced to land but had done so safely at Sakhalin, a Russian island. This fits with a NY Times report that said "a Korean Air Lines Boeing 747 jetliner on a flight from New York to Seoul with a stop in Anchorage, had been forced down by Soviet Air Force planes and that all 240 passengers and 29 crew members were believed to be safe."

A Miami Herald article reported a Korean Air Lines confirmation that the jet was safe, and also noted that Korean state news said the same.

I've heard other conspiracy theory that the plane was actually abducted midair by giant UFO that whisked it off to a galaxy unknown. This was later to become  the basis for a Star Trek episode.

But I'm sticking to the one related to me by the gorgeous flight attendant. That's the great thing about conspiracy theories: they come in all shapes and sizes.

  • Author
16 hours ago, reader said:

Interesting but I think my theory is more likely, as told to me by a KLM flight attendant I met in a sauna in Toledo a few months after the crash.  He claimed that the flight was part of a spy mission, or that it was an assassination attempt on Congressman Larry McDonald, an anti-communist and leader in the John Birch Society.

After leaving the Sauna, I stopped at a bar next door and struck up a conversation with vacationing CIA agent who claimed that the flight had been forced to land but had done so safely at Sakhalin, a Russian island. This fits with a NY Times report that said "a Korean Air Lines Boeing 747 jetliner on a flight from New York to Seoul with a stop in Anchorage, had been forced down by Soviet Air Force planes and that all 240 passengers and 29 crew members were believed to be safe."

The spy mission theory fits in with my belief. 

I forgot that CIA agents wore badges advertising their profession. Besides, if the aircraft had indeed landed safely, where is the plane now and where are the passengers? And who concocted the recordings of the Soviet fighter pilots and their ground controllers? 

Don't most of us just love conspiracy theories? Perhaps it's time we opened a thread about who actually killed JFK and why. I know, but i'm not telling! 🤣

8 hours ago, PeterRS said:

if the aircraft had indeed landed safely, where is the plane now and where are the passengers?

The giant UFO whisked them away to another galaxy, of course. Scientists to this day are listening for their radio messages.

All good things to those who wait, Peter. 😊

  • Author
43 minutes ago, reader said:

The giant UFO whisked them away to another galaxy, of course. Scientists to this day are listening for their radio messages.

All good things to those who wait, Peter. 😊

Aha! And obviously that is where the passengers and crew of MH 370 will be found. But I still want to know who killed JFK and why! I could make a fortune on the book, movie and tv series.

27 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

But I still want to know who killed JFK and why!

I continue to counsel patience, Peter.

Famous Movie Quotes : All good things to those who wait ...

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.