Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crackdown on Students Selling Sexual Services on the Internet

Featured Replies

In the USA an 17/18 yo male student developed a novel way to secure sexual favors from his peers. He "disguised" himself as a girl on one of those internet social websites and solicited nude photos of other boys in his high school. He got about 30 hits and then threated to go public with the photos if the boys did not put out for him. Some of them did. Now the police are involved and he has been charged with some sort of sexual assault.

Blackmail is not recommended, but this young fellow knew what he wanted and went after it.

 

Would I be incredibly cynical if I were to suggest that the BIB has a vested interest in stopping all kinds of sex trade where they cannot collect tea money? That may play some part in this. In fact, I am surprised they don't block the gay dating sites.

Can you get a degree in Customer Service?

I don't think you can get a degree, but certainly a decent career.

 

Given the lack of quality Customer Service in the states, some training would be nice. Boy do we get spoiled over here on the CS score.

I used to enjoy http://www.ratefun.net . For a few weeks, however, I can't access that site

 

I think something must have happened to the site because I could not get it in Hong Kong last week-end and I don't know of any gay sites blocked there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.