Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Go Go Bar??

Featured Replies

I believe the problem with Soi Day-Night and the surrounding sois is that nothing unique is offered.

 

As I see it, that's the problem. Something entirely new, different and totally unique; something no other bar offers; something that really appeals to the customers enough to draw them in. That's what needs to be done if the Day-Night area is ever going to succeed. Don't ask me what that might be. I have no idea.

Maybe Python Bar should have located in Day Night instead of Pattayland Soi 1- Pattaya's 1st leather bar with a python snake show - not everyone's cup of tea for sure, but possibly it qualifies as unique.

 

A few months ago there was a transsexual on gayromeo Pattaya board looking for muscle boys to work in his new bar. The poster is still on romeo but does not advertise a need for muscle boys anymore. Not sure what ever became of that venture.

I heard , second hand, via a friend who works at #1, that the Japanese lady-man who owns the place is treating his workers well regarding wages. Another farang friend described the dancers as Bangkok type boys. I am not in residence for another few months so will have to wait to see for myself.

Definitely not my cup of tea. I can't stand snakes & will not visit.

 

If I did want to see snakes, I'd go to a zoo or the Houses of Parliament.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.