December 3, 20223 yr Active Members So I'm a fan of just about everything Sherlock, though my favorite remains Jeremy Brett's. I hadn't got around to watching Enola Holmes but saw that the sequel was out and since it was just two movies instead of two series I settled in one bored night to watch. I think this is probably the worst Sherlock Holmes property I've ever seen. Thoroughly mediocre in every way. Milly Bobby Brown is meh and her talking to the camera is off-putting pretty much every time. Helena Bonham Carter has basically no lines, and Sherlock is a beefcake instead of a heroin addict. And of COURSE they have to blow their load in the 2nd one (honestly surprised they waited that long) with Moriarty.
December 3, 20223 yr Author Active Members Basically, Milly Bobby Brown was one of the keys in taking a massive production and turning it into forgettable nothing, both exactly the opposite of Jenna Ortega at the center of Wednesday.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.