Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are there any host bars in Seoul?

Featured Replies

Going to Korea soon. Are there bars like you have in Jomtien where you can pick up a boy, pay an off fee and take him to your hotel?

Or for money boys the Grindr, Hornet etc are the only opion?

Back in 2017 I visited South Korea and what I did was to contact various massage shops ahead of time where I corresponded with various managers who were able to:

  • hook me up with masseurs who were willing to also be my tour guide,
  • hook me up with massages after the daily tour was completed - this included arranging a massage with someone from north of the border who was living in Seoul,
  • hook me up with a masseur/tour guide - all in one - where we could sleep together and go on side trips outside of Seoul.

The reason that I went this route was that I could not find anything comparable to what we have here in Thailand (Bangkok / Pattaya).

I was VERY satisfied with all of my arrangements - but the fees to make it happen was on the high side - as the masseurs were often playing a dual role and organizing transportation, tours, and massages with extras.

https://joooint.com/en/shops/450-SUPERMAN/images

https://ssupermsg119.wixsite.com/ssuper119

I would write to them - they have LINE contact.

This is how I turned 12 days in South Korea into a GREAT journey.

These guys who manage these massage shops in Seoul - have HUGE lists of contacts and I am sure that they can access some of the famous South Korean twinks.

It is up to you to make the first move.....

 

 

  • 2 years later...

I was in Seoul recently and didn't find any spots that felt like host bars in Japan, but I ended up exploring some local rooms instead. If you're curious about the vibe in places like that, checking 신림셔츠룸가격 might give you a better idea of what to expect for both experience and cost. It's not the same, but it scratched a similar itch for me.

 

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.