Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Steak in Bangkok?

Featured Replies

I understand McDonald's still makes a good hamburger.

 

I understand McDonald's still makes a good hamburger.

Surely you jest.

Surely you jest.

 

No, I di-gest.

 

I always get a chuckle or two when posters start arguing over what restaurant or food is best. It's almost like arguing over clothing styles or your favorite color.

 

Now, while one of my favorite dishes when in Thailand is a simple steamed rice with chicken (with or without the side soup), I must confess that once every week or two I'm drawn to the golden arches (if one is around) for a cheese burger and fries. And it tastes pretty damn good at the time!

I have eaten at most of the places on HeyGay's list, I have also eaten at Mizu's but for me the best steak I have had in Bangkok was at the Colonade Restaurant in the Sukhothai Hotel. If you are taking Thai friends out and if they want Thai food while you eat the steak then this is a very good choice.

Definitely Not Cheap.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.