Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Venue redux

Featured Replies

I loved the show and I saw the rooms, they were amazing, but what I cant understand is NO ONE has ever writen lately about their stay at this most wonderful Gay Hotel Complex, see Fab new web site.

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/

 

With rooms from 999 a night it must be the best deal in luxury Hotels in Pattaya.

it must be the best deal in luxury Hotels in Pattaya.

 

another graduate from the LMTU school of overselling - there may be a few places in Pattaya that could reasonably be described as "luxury hotels" but none of them are in Jomtien Complex, or Boyz Town for that matter!

 

though to be fair, the venue itself has studied at the same school - from their website "A glamourous west end and broadway production is to be viewed in our comfortable showbar each evening."

 

such abuse of the language must guarantee disappointment on arrival!

 

bkkguy

Did you miss the Message Over Jomtien !!!

 

post-9156-12631192288185_thumb.jpg

 

Seriously.. Just as there is no Entry Fee for "The Venue"..There is also no Exit Charge you are free to leave anytime you feel that any show or part is not to your liking. Sorry you were not aware that the Regular Performers have Sunday Night Off, .

 

Nope, I didn't see that banner. Not many of us open up a web site before we go out. And you're right, I could have got up and walked out, but as terrible as I thought the "show" was, I had no desire to insult the performers by having 6 of us get up in the middle of their act.

 

I have no axe to grind and am disappointed the Venue does not take my criticism as a way to improve an already fine establishment. I'd suggest an announcement from the stage that what is to be presented is NOT what people expect. Even a placard on each table warning customers of what is to come would have satisfied me. But when the MC hypes the evening in an introduction and then presents a prodcut inferior to what is normal, I take exception.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.