Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys Bangkok Drinks now 300 baht

Featured Replies

Six weeks in the Bangkok gogo bars would really empty the wallet at a fast rate! However after flying all the way to Thailand, I think a gogo bar is still the best place to start the holiday.

In Bangkok, I did one gogo bar & met 2 freelancers in 3 nights.

ALL the guys I met in Pattaya on this trip were from gogo bars, although one was leaving his bar for that week & we fixed up dates by phone after the first off.

I found it only takes one saved off fee for the tourist to recover the price of a SIM card.

 

I still haven't met anyone from GAYROMEO. This time the only guys to contact me were about 30 years old & a little more stocky than I like -nothing like the talent you find in Funny Boys.

What type of guys do you meet on GAYROMEO?

To be fair, there were one or two nicer ones who contacted me, but only after I had moved onto another town.

The other factor is I don't normally have the patience to wait up until 1:00~2:00 am -certainly not when looking for a date for that night.

I don't normally have the patience to wait up until 1:00~2:00 am -certainly not when looking for a date for that night.

You can find hookups on Gay Romeo at just about any time. You don't have to wait for 1:00~2:00 am. I mentioned that hour because that's when there are more bar boys online at one time than most other hours of the day. But bar boys are certainly not the only boys worth meeting and it's not as if that's the only hour that's worth being online.

What type of guys do you meet on GAYROMEO?

 

Last year july first time i made some days only online hookups when stayed in Eurasia Serviced Appartments. I met only my type of young men. Shortly before travelling to LOS i change my profile location to Pattaya and very soon the applications are starting.

With free wifi in eurasia it was easy. 10 am the first boy was coming in time for massage and fun ( slim and with big cock .. the only type i like). He just left the next knocked at the door... and so on. Was a lazy day for me.. between the hookups i relaxed at the pool. In the mornings when i went to breakfast to grottino it was funny to see staples of id-cards at the reception

For my next stay in march in Mosaik i already have 12 nice boys who want to meet me

I never write them... only wait till the boys ask me to meet. When i not like i tell them ... "sorry already have boyfriend"- its no problem at all

Do you guys post your own picture on GAYROMEO?

 

I do not, but might just send it to anyone interested.

 

I wonder if the lack of a picture is a factor with me.

I wonder if the lack of a picture is a factor with me.

I doubt it, but you can always offer to send your picture by Email. Also, on Gay Romeo, there is an option to upload your photos without having them appear at all unless you approve them to appear in specific messages.

I think having a pic is an advantage. When I used to cruise the sites, I would always skip over profiles without pics.

I doubt it, but you can always offer to send your picture by Email

 

I really disagree. There may be a few guys who happily click on profiles without pics, but in my experience Thai guys want to see a photo - and pretty quickly. So if you click on someone and they ask where are your photos, you have to be ready to mail them fast.

I doubt it, but you can always offer to send your picture by Email. Also, on Gay Romeo, there is an option to upload your photos without having them appear at all unless you approve them to appear in specific messages.

 

I do not remember which gay site mentioned this but they encouraged posting pics and said that members with posted pics received 4X the amounts of hits as those without pics. I do not bother with guys who do not post pics for whatever reasons they decide to not post any pics. When they read my bio lne where I say I do not reply to messages with guys who do not post pics they will send me a message referring me to another site where I can see their pics. That does not work for me either - I want to see a pic at the site I am visiting and not have to go surfing elsewhere. I stick to guys with posted pics.

In bio lines there are probably as many guys who say "no pics = no reply" as ones who specify "no money boys"."

Hmmmm, I don't know whether to use my own pics or to fake it with some from my collection of nude pics of Ernest Borgnine . . .

Use some pics from his honeymoon with Ethel Merman - that will be sure to draw hits from the guys who like lip syncing old farangs in drag.

Dear GB,

You do know that there are genuine Thai guys out there who think a farang who looks like Ernie is hotter than som tam, don't you? I post my personal pic on line at Gay Romeo and Silver Daddies and I have occasionally been told, "You too young," or "You too thin."

 

Xian

I post my personal pic on line at Gay Romeo and Silver Daddies and I have occasionally been told, "You too young," or "You too thin."

Xian

 

Same-same me, when they see my photo, they say too young and too thin!

 

post-9743-12630559096945_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.