Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunee Plaza visit

Featured Replies

Then I guess I must be blind. I meant what I said. I've never seen anything. Any time you want to give me a guided tour, just let me know.

 

Would that be a hand guided bathroom tour? Oh my.

Tuk Com is also notorious.

 

I take a piss in Tuk Com a few times a week as it's halfway between home and my Thai lessons. I must be blind too cause I've never noticed any hunt or funny business.

I take a piss in Tuk Com a few times a week as it's halfway between home and my Thai lessons. I must be blind too cause I've never noticed any hunt or funny business.

 

You should go on that hand guided tour with Gaybutton.

GB, please tell me you are kidding. How long have you lived here? Are you blind in one eye and unable to see out of the other? Try any of the Central Department Store tea rooms in Thailand for starters. Tuk Com is also notorious.

 

 

If you have found much going on in Tukcom or Central, things have changed dramaticly in the last few months, very bleak pickings, I'm talking about 12 guys at a time cruising in Bangkok. lucky to see one in Tukcom.

,

Tescos Sukumvit use to be good, as as Big C North Pattaya, but even thats dry now, the nearest good place is Siriacha Robinsons very good and Tesco Rayong. speak to the exsperts before you make a waisted journey, not fantacy merchants.

 

Even Royal Garden Plaza is rare to find any one now, use to be very good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.