January 26, 201016 yr Hairy legs and a nice treasure trail with a little hair around he nipples does it for me.
January 26, 201016 yr Once took off a doorman from a bar in Soi Twilight. He told me he was married with a child but happy to be offed. When I discovered he had not one hair on his body apart from his head and a little above his crotch, it was the biggest turn on!
January 26, 201016 yr Why is it that so many men have no problem growing hair everywhere else on their bodies, but can't grow it on the one place they want it most . . . on top of their heads? I too prefer smooth rather than hairy, but there have been occasional exceptions. "Oh, I don't like Gauls. Hairy!" - Peter Ustinov, 'Spartacus'
January 26, 201016 yr That is enough to deter me, there are usually plenty with nice smooth pins. I know -that's what I go for. Presumably quite a few of these guys are waxing to achieve this anyway?
January 27, 201016 yr Hairy legs and a nice treasure trail with a little hair around he nipples does it for me. Agree fully. Frankly, I get turned off by hairy bears
January 27, 201016 yr That's just one among many attributes that I find so attractive about Thai boys. Most of them are quite smooth and when they get older they stay that way.
February 3, 201016 yr The ting tong poll is 48 in favour of smooth & just 6 for hairy at the moment. The in house waxing service for staff should have been higher up my ideas list....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.