August 27, 201016 yr At the moment I'm a "definite maybe." I'm planning to be there if I can, but I do have a conflicting commitment. If I can get things changed around, I plan to be there.
August 27, 201016 yr Clarification: There seems to be some confusion and some mis-communication of another board..... The Meet and Greet for the Gaythailand.com board is being hosted by Gaythailand AT Yaya Bar. Gaythailand has indicated that he will buy a couple of drinks for POSTING members of Gaythailand. In Gaythailand's post he clearly states: "If you are a poster on this forum, just show up, tell me your posting name and I'll buy you the first drink or two. If you have guests that are not posters on this forum, you are on own your own to buy them drinks. Sorry, but I have to limit things and make them as easy as possible." So again for clarification purposes: Gaythailand will purchase a couple of drinks for posting members. It is NOT an open bar...not free drinks. Some food will be available.
August 27, 201016 yr I really am sorry I will not be able to be in Pattaya. Pity, not only had I hoped to meet other posters, but it would have been a chance to dress up a bit and wear the Liberace sneakers I picked up in Las Vegas a couple of years ago. (In the photo, the glitter does not show up, alas - but you'll note the candelabra built in to the lace! )
August 27, 201016 yr I really am sorry I will not be able to be in Pattaya. Pity, not only had I hoped to meet other posters, but it would have been a chance to dress up a bit and wear the Liberace sneakers I picked up in Las Vegas a couple of years ago. (In the photo, the glitter does not show up, alas - but you'll note the candelabra built in to the lace! ) fh, Gee...Sure wish you could have made it to the party... Having you, GT, Pattaya Male and TOQ here... would have made for a great Chorus Line or... considering GT's youthful age... y'all could have done the Boogie Woogie at YaYa's Liberace would have loved it too! As Liberace said: All say HEY! HEY! HEY! Hope there is another good time for all to gather together again soon. tj
August 27, 201016 yr Good Friday Night GT, Just received an e-mail from one whom I really was hoping to make the GT Meet & Greet Party... He sends his regrets as he has an important engagement ..which has just come about... on America's Got Talent... He has sent us his newest You Tube... Enjoy and Everyone Take care! And sends us his best wishes for a fun night... PRINCE POPPYCOCK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhI3VTC-YUU and this week's results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bx9eD-rfAI (note: He has been called the next "Male Lady Gaga") tj
August 27, 201016 yr PRINCE POPPYCOCK http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HhI3VTC-YUU and this week's results: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3bx9eD-rfAI (note: He has been called the next "Male Lady Gaga") tj He is amazing! A great talent. I can't wait to see him in Vegas!
August 27, 201016 yr DId I hear that GT has arranged for Susan Boyle to make a guest appearance? LOL They do say I look like Susan Boyle in Drag. But, the singing ability isn't there. I'd have to lip sync. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6JoQgzix4k
August 27, 201016 yr I will be at the Meet and Greet. I did not understand that that we needed to confirm. I understand why. So sorry to have waited until the last minute. Talked to a couple people earlier tonight that told me they were coming but I think they also did not know they should RSVP. Looking forward to tomorrow.
August 27, 201016 yr I did not understand that that we needed to confirm. It is not required to RSVP. I have ordered food for 20. If more come, that is great. There just may not be enough to go around. But, we will make due in any event and try to improvise. I just added the request to let me know as I wanted to know how much food to order. I have no idea how many will show up so I just picked a number and went with it. I hope a 1,000 show up. It would be great for the Plaza. But, I may not have enough M & M's to pass out more than one nut each.
August 27, 201016 yr GT, I really do not think you will need a name tag... just come as you are... GT as seen recently walking along Beach Road... See you at the Meet & Greet on the 28th. tj So it was you I tried to pickup? I had no idea. See you at the meet & greet. Thank you for hosting and your generosity.
August 28, 201016 yr It's tonight - Saturday night in Pattaya... The rain showers have stopped... see you all at 6:00pm at YaYa - Sunee Plaza South Pattaya. tj
August 28, 201016 yr It's tonight - Saturday night in Pattaya... The rain showers have stopped... see you all at 6:00pm at YaYa - Sunee Plaza South Pattaya. tj Yep, see you there!
August 28, 201016 yr Hope you all have a great time...wish I was there. And the rain had stopped here also!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.