Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One of My Favorite Subscriptions

Featured Replies

One of my favorite things when I was in USA was to read The New Yorker.

 

as a digital subscriber, you get access to ALL the old issues and articles. It is pretty amazing.

 

 

Cartoons too?

 

Because the NewYorker without the cartoons is like HunkORama without the centerfold. :smile:

Cartoons too?

 

Because the NewYorker without the cartoons is like HunkORama without the centerfold. :smile:

 

Yes, the full magazine. Totally everything. Ads included.

  • 4 weeks later...

I have had my kindle for a month, and it is great. Other than my Amazon bill going up with me buying new books, I have no complaints. The books I buy go directly to my kindle in about a minute, and also go to my kindle program on my computer. I can read either place, and they will sinc with the other location so I don't have to find my place in the book.

 

And the shipping etc. to Thailand went without any problems!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.