December 14, 201015 yr It's his Mum... that would go part of the way to explaining it. Personally, that would be a tough decision for me to make, to cut my parents of income, even if they were cutting me off of a roof.
December 15, 201015 yr I cannot think of any reason why he should send a penny to someone who won't let him in the house. Even more so, if he can barely make ends meet. He does not send it. He delivers it to her door. I have never asked if she won't let him in the house at all when he delivers. How I know is he wanted to spend the last holiday with his family and she told him not to come. As long as he is here, he is financially pretty secure. He gets 4K a month, unlimited TV, and one meal a day, which begins at 7:00 a.m. and continues through 9:00 p.m. and the s.o.b. stays skinny as a straight pin.
December 15, 201015 yr How I know is he wanted to spend the last holiday with his family and she told him not to come. Could it be the fact Nick is a ladyboy have anything to do with it, I wonder?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.