Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sawatdee Gay Thailand

Featured Replies

Is this nice picture of one of my dawggies good enough, will it ever pay my debts to society. On my Knees doing Lord Mountbatten, yours HRH QE11UKGBNIHCDF FW10

[attachmentid=64]

 

Yes, perfect. I love doggies. Mine have more FFM than the Queen herself. The one in England that is, not me. :)

Excuse me Gaythailand, but I have just noticed your avatar. Is that pubic hair showing? tusk-tusk u naughty boy. "what's good for the goose should be good for the gander......."

Excuse me Gaythailand, but I have just noticed your avatar. Is that pubic hair showing? tusk-tusk u naughty boy. "what's good for the goose should be good for the gander......."

 

haha. Unless the gander is paying the rent. If you would like to contribute, you can have some pubs on yours as well. How about it? Say 10k baht? Make the check to Gardian Angels in Pattaya. :) Put in the notation field, Jim's pub donation. :)

haha. Unless the gander is paying the rent. If you would like to contribute, you can have some pubs on yours as well. How about it? Say 10k baht? Make the check to Gardian Angels in Pattaya. :) Put in the notation field, Jim's pub donation. :)

 

A check is hard from USA. I sent money to some charity over there (not gardian angels i dont think) by credit card once. Got anything going on credit card donations for a charity? Maybe it was Monty that I sent it to. Not sure any more. ;)

 

I'll bet u can get some interest from guys on this forum over the coming Holidays to gift by credit card to some of these AIDS-related activities. I'm not in a position over here to organize something like that. I know there are some worthy causes where they care for AIDS patients. I've heard of Guardian Angels, but not sure what they do over there in Pattaya. I've also heard about this Dr. Phillipe (sp?). He's doing good things.

 

Why don't you organize something as a "Holiday Gay Thailand Forum" under this forum's banner? I'll bet u'll get some donations. I know I will!!

 

 

I'll bet u can get some interest from guys on this forum over the coming Holidays to gift by credit B) card to some of these AIDS-related activities. I'm not in a position over here to organize something like that. I know there are some worthy causes where they care for AIDS patients. I've heard of Guardian Angels, but not sure what they do over there in Pattaya. I've also heard about this Dr. Phillipe (sp?). He's doing good things.

 

Why don't you organize something as a "Holiday Gay Thailand Forum" under this forum's banner? I'll bet u'll get some donations. I know I will!!

 

A very good idea. It is something we will talk about. Dr. Philipe does a great job with the community. When he lost his lease last year, I talked to Traveler Jim about a new building and said I was willing to make a nice contribution for the group to own a building. I let time get away from me and never really pursued it. Thanks for reminding me of a road less traveled I had forgotten.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.