Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tips for Hat Yai please

Featured Replies

I shall be staying in Hat Yai for April.

I'm not particularly looking for any adult entertainment but if there's a bar where one can have a nice evening and laugh with ease & humour, that would be nice.

I'm aware  there's not very much to entertain a gay audience in HT but that is not my focus so I don't mind, that said. if you have knowledge I would be foolish not to educate myself. 

I've rented an apartment to 'live'  (slap bang in the center)  and plan on taking it easy, mostly sat at a laptop colour gradding video, it's what I do to keep me busy. 

That said, I need exercise, outdoor time, walks, but nothing mad, I'm not backpacking and jogging and pushing myself to go far and wide. 

If you have any top tips, places to not miss, places to avoid like the plague, I would be happy to read your thoughts.

 

I left the UK end of last Sept and have been in Penang for 90 days with family friends, Patong for a couple of weeks in December and currently back in Bukit Mertajam with another 90 days.

I'm also going to investigate the O visa while I'm in HY.  I'm well aware of all of the circumstances/pitfalls/worries that accompany the O visa. I've been planning my trip a couple of years

 

I  want to go up to the Chalathat beach area and stay a few days, for the beach, so if you have any thoughts on best way to travel, a hotel or any other advice for that part of my visit, again, thanks for taking the time.

 

Mike

 

 

 

  • Author

Stupid me, I probably should have posted this in Thailand and not the beer bar. Sorry about that

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.