Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sexual Preferences

Featured Replies

We read a lot on this Board about the sexual preferences of readers. It's partly what makes it interesting. In the hope that this may make it even more interesting, I am going to try and start a Poll underneath this post. I have never ceated a Poll before and so may get my knickers in a twist. But I'll try. 

Two points to note.

1. Polls here can only have 4 subject lines, each with various choices. So if I am not finished I may try to add a second Poll.

2. Polls on some Boards have the screen names of those giving answers. I have chosen to make this anonymous, so your name will not appear. This may lead to some scam-type answers but I hope not. 

Well, I tried several times but each time I was informed the Poll was not completed correctly. Goodness knows what that means for I had added Subjects and Choices exactly as requested. I'l check the general regulations and see if there is anything about Polls there.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Does any member know how to make a poll work? I assumed the moderator might have stepped in. As mentioned, I can get the poll going but when I try to load it I always get a message that it cannot be loaded!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.