September 27Sep 27 The first question I'd have for any potential body double - the rumors are growing with each hair color change - is "how much weight did you have to gain for this job?
Sunday at 04:49 PM5 days Active Members 15 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:The first question I'd have for any potential body double - the rumors are growing with each hair color change - is "how much weight did you have to gain for this job?To each his own, I guess.My first question would be: how much intelligence did you have to lose to be like Trump?
Sunday at 04:52 PM5 days Author 3 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:To each his own, I guess.My first question would be: how much intelligence did you have to lose to be like Trump?Obviously you are a deeper thinker than I
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.