Yesterday at 07:30 PM1 day Active Members I'm sure a shirtless and "lethal" Pete Hegseth will be there "jerking off" ? If THIS doesnt prove he's a SICK sociopath, nothing else will......Hopefully come Nov and a Dem majority, we can get rid of this demented piece of warrior SHIT ?
Yesterday at 08:04 PM1 day Active Members Kegsbreath ought to make it a money making event like the Kentucky Derby. Twump would go for that.A preliminary event could be the Hegsbreth/Fox News memorial axe throwing fete.
5 hours ago5 hr Active Members I'm slightly confused by the subject heading,But I assume Emmett is being executed on Dec. 3. I know MAGA is falling apart and the knives are out. But this truly sucks. 🫨Regardless, when he passes can I please have his stunning good looks?(Asking for a 135 year old broke ex-hooker buddy.)
1 hour ago1 hr On 10/10/2026 at 1:04 PM, Pete1111 said:Kegsbreath ought to make it a money making event like the Kentucky Derby. Twump would go for that.A preliminary event could be the Hegsbreth/Fox News memorial axe throwing fete.Wait for it, if The Great Incompetent really needs a new distraction from his overwhelming foreign and domestic failure he'll have it held on the lawn of the White House.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.