Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooking with a Pressure Cooker

Featured Replies

dear god rogie .. that was pun-ishment !!!

the horse is shouting - - mummy wheres my mummy or simular, its in the burger section of tesco.

As for cornbread, that doesn't sound like something you can cook in a P/C. Can you make it in a bread machine?

I just checked my bread machine book and cornbread's there under 'cake recipes'. I don't have all the ingredients so it'll be a while before I can have a go.

 

The beer-cheese bread recipe Michael posted some while ago sounded good. There's a recipe for 'boozy cake' that uses stout (dark malty beer) but it's more like a fruit cake.

Giddyup, I see it's America's favorite, so that can be the yardstick against which I shall strive.

 

My recipe uses buttermilk, fine cornmeal or polenta, plain flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, butter, and salt.

 

I suspect Jiffy will prove a better breed than any I can s(n)ort.

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

We made the vegetable chili recipe I gave earlier in this thread. The boys loved it and thought it tasted great except next time,they want a bit more chili powder. :)

 

It did turn our delicious and we make a double dose to have some for freezer for the next week.

 

Yummy!

VeggieChili2.jpg

VegetableChili1.jpg

Knowing firecat69...

He will not only want the chili & corn bread...

but send over the boy chef too :p

tj

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.