Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Journey in Phuket: How to not only gold-dick a Farang,but also....

Featured Replies

Well, I don't know if this is what's being suggested - but I certainly hope we don't have people playing games with multiple IDs etc.

 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't be bothered with that kind of stuff.

Well, I don't know if this is what's being suggested - but I certainly hope we don't have people playing games with multiple IDs etc.

 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't be bothered with that kind of stuff.

I am also unsure what z909 meant but am guessing either a multiple ID or a former poster.  Maybe Z909 will enlighten us?

This would not be cool to have guys playing game whit the forum... Why would anyone play game with multiple Id? This is not good to fake that. It's like lying I hate that.

I like it...as if s/he adored my posts....the more the merrier

I like it...as if s/he adored my posts....the more the merrier

I don't understand what your saying here...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.