Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALmost time to leave Thailand

Featured Replies

Went out with Michael for a short while tonight hoping to have better luck then Soi Twilight.

 

First stop was HeartBeat.  14 boys 12 of which were on the Fem side of the fence.  But one Gold nugget an adorable boy with some tattoos and a beautiful face. Definitely not on the Fem side at all and probably should have taken him home but I just felt it would be a teaching lesson and I didn't feel up to it.  But he was one handsome 20 year old boy.

 

Some cute Fem boys but no rough covict boys for Michael.  LOL

 

Then Michael looked in at Nature Boys and said we shall not enter and we did not.  

 

All that was left was Super A.  It is so dark in there if  you think you find a boy you like , you may never know what he looks like until you get him home.

 

For us that was not a problem because even in the dark there was nothing that registered on our scale.

 

That's 3 visits in a row for me with nothing but unattractive boys.  But there were no Fem Boys so I would imagine some customers will find someone they would like to know better.

 

Another Bar to scratch off my list.  Thank God for Gayromeo!!!

thank you!

Some cute Fem boys but no rough covict boys for Michael.  LOL

LOL I have never in my entire life been so insulted. I would never go to a gogo bar to look for convict boys. I usually go to prisons for that. :)

 

:)

 

But, I agree with Firecat's assessment of the bars. For me, Heartbeat offered nothing and Super A was not good last night either. The infamous Nature Boys was also lacking in my mind so I guess we got 0 for 3 last night. However, it was good to see Firecat on this trip and I wish him well until he returns. It takes a lot to get me out on a weekday night but enjoy meeting up with good people like Firecat. Safe journey my friend!

Safe trip Firecat.  I will think of you fondly every Monday as I eat my 99Baht Burger!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.