July 23, 201313 yr still wishing someone could post a screen shot of Grindr app while in Pattaya or BKK. However, having used the app I have noticed a curiosity. Someone will message me and then an hour or so later show up as being 1689 miles away. I figured they could be wified/bluetoothed into their home computer which is using a proxy. Now if I could just find a proxy server in Bkk/Pats. On a Mac here and it has its own bluetooth wireless, but haven't messed with it much.
August 8, 201313 yr Author Noticed someones "About" on GRINDR locally: "bitches contacting me from 9000+ miles away GTFO." Spambots at it again? I just block them.
September 29, 20224 yr people use GPS spoof to view and be seen by people in another location. Grindr tries to stop this... but has limited success. A way to make contacts before you arrive.
October 1, 20224 yr Interesting article about dating apps & travel https://www.gq.com/story/how-dating-apps-ruined-traveling
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.