Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fried Banana Snacks

Featured Replies

I must be blind or in the wrong areas because I have never seen this being sold.

 

Maybe I just did not realize what was happening.

 

Certainly enough traffic jams where selling should be easy without slowing things down

 

Now I want to try this snack.

 

What a sheltered life I must have led in Bangkok

 

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/373190/fried-banana-sellers-just-won-t-split

Thank you firecat for finding another bright spot on the culinary map of Bangkok.

 

 

I agree, with constant gridlock I doubt is slowing traffic much.

 

Yes it's dangerous but not much more than crossing street where are no  traffic lights i.e. from Soi Twilight toward Jupiter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.