Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackie Chan Is He Gay

Featured Replies

I was reading this article the other day...

And I use to love this Actor but now I'm not to sure anymore why would he support us in one country and a other country say the opposite.

 Found him a bit Hypocrite... I found this to be just a good publicity stunt... for him!

 

Look I at the video and this article

 

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/jackie-chan-accused-hypocrisy-supporting-lgbt-rights-us230413

 

 

 Found him a bit Hypocrite... I found this to be just a good publicity stunt... for him!

 

you are right big time on both counts, he is trying to eat cake and still have it

I do not understand why super star got to do thing like that it's just crap, There should stop because it's just a wast of time and let say there fans don't really care of this kind of story. Because normally we like them for what there have done and accomplish. And not for what their are supporting... And it's event worst6 when there are supporting something that their do not understand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.