Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking for Noom from the Hotmale go-go bar

Featured Replies

hello everybody,

I arrived in BKK yesterday morning with high hopes to meet and hopefully off Noom from the Hotmale go-go bar.

I am an avid reader of the bangkokbois blog and my desire to meet Noom was thanks to its blog owner (I do not know his name).

anyway, would any of you kind readers know how I can find Noom? Both the mamasaans at Hotmale do not know what happened to Noom.

any help from any of you would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks,

M.

  • Author

an update...

I heard from the owner of the blog bangkokbois and he told me that Noom switched bars - from Hotmale to The Zeus (formerly Ocean Boys). so tonight I went to The Zeus and there was no Noom - because they said he went home. how sad for me - I really became infatuated with the mystique of the character, Noom from the bangkokbois blog and really wanted to meet him. I guess it was not meant to be......

cheers,

m.

an update...

I heard from the owner of the blog bangkokbois and he told me that Noom switched bars - from Hotmale to The Zeus (formerly Ocean Boys). so tonight I went to The Zeus and there was no Noom - because they said he went home. how sad for me - I really became infatuated with the mystique of the character, Noom from the bangkokbois blog and really wanted to meet him. I guess it was not meant to be......

cheers,

m.

He must be on and off, I visited both bars in November and did not see him in any, not that I specifically looked for him but would notice if he was present as he is muscled man and all boys were twinks and next door type.

 

Keep visiting bars and posting your findings like you promised please

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.