Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Osaka or Beijing help?

Featured Replies

I know this is the Thailand forum but the Asia forum seems empty so thought I'd ask here.

 

Going to be in these 2 places for a week each, seems like the money boys I see advertised for China seem to be high priced for what I'd expect.

 

And other than money boys, any suggestions where to go bars/clubs/saunas in either of these places?

 

Thanks!

 

 

I have not been to either, although I did travel through Osaka on the way to southern Japan & I've been to Tokyo a few times.

 

As you might not get too many reports from Osaka visitors, you may need to do a little research.   I hope this helps:

 

In Tokyo there are a few rent boy bars, where you can get OUTSTANDING service for 15,000yen upwards (1 hour).  ie Very expensive, but you're not going to get such attentive service anywhere else.

 

This website seems to show an equivalent Osaka bar.  http://www.sanbanboy.com/top/boyindex2.html

You may need to e-mail them and ask for GPS coordinates.

 

This one even has a map......http://www.get-wave.com/osaka/index.php     You just need to match up the 3 stations on the map with those on a google map, then work from there.

 

In Tokyo, you can hire freelance money boys for as little as 5~6000 yen, although some ask for more.   These are to be found in the gay area typically about 6~8:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, although there are not many of them.  Maybe the same thing works in Osaka.  

 

Gay area guides:

http://www.utopia-asia.com/osakbars.htm

http://osaka.gaycities.com/bars/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.