Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have got my retirement

Featured Replies

I am currently staying in a condo in Central Pattaya and I really like the location. Unfortunately, it is pricey: I pay for studio 30000baht per month. I consider to relocate in the area of Jomtien. In particular, I checked Jomtien complex and I can get for the same amount two bedroom appartment. It is also quite lovely currently over there with all bars etc. Two things bother me somewhat: noise and security concerns. It looks like bulglary in Jomtien complex is not out of question. I would appreciate comments on this location. I would be willing to look at other options and advice in this respect highly appreciated.

In my view, noise (especially during high season) could be an issue but not security. The condo projects where I live and my friends have no security issues. Depending on your location noise could be the issue as VT2,Vt7,Jomtien complex, VT Residence 3 and 4 have noise from straight bars on Thappraya and the Rompo market. The firework work noise is not nearly the problem it was since the crackdown on vendors along the beach.

Up2u, thanks a lot. The information you kindly provide is really priceless....

My original entry tourist visa was converted to a Non-immigrant O which has been extended for the purpose of retirement(for many years). My friend's original entry visa, non-immigrant OA, has been extended for the purpose of retirement for several years now

 

Watch my lips - you cannot extend a visa, you can only extend a permission to stay

 

One of the definitions of insanity, either by Albert Einstein or Rita Mae Brown or someone else, is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results, so I suppose I should give up on flogging this obviously dead horse.

 

bkkguy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.