March 29, 201511 yr I have seen condos for rent in this place very cheap for Bangkok. I like the location as it is close by an area I enjoy and not far from Silom. Does anyone know anything about the building or someone who have lived there?
March 29, 201511 yr I don't have any info on the building, but it is in an area where there is a lot of new construction. It appears to be a newer building. I looked at a couple of ads for rentals and they say, sparcly furnished. Make sure you find out for sure how it is furnished if you check it out. Good location. It's within walking distance of my apt.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.