On my way to Colombo next week I will have a long-ish (6.5 hours) connection at HKG. Originally it was going to be 3 hours but the schedule changed. So, I'm thinking with that much time it might be worth popping into town for a massage. Currently I think Touch by 17 looks like a good candidate as it will be fairly easy to get to by the Airport Express train plus free shuttle. And it's got good reviews on travelgayasia.com  Any other favorites? It's a shame they don't have photos of the masseurs but I expect they will be fine looking.

To answer my own question....

I ended up changing my flights to avoid the east coast storm and have had about 24 hours here in HKG. Sadly much less than that now. I had forgotten how hot the boys are here.

Ended up at Aloha Spa last night and had a great massage and a delightful happy ending with "Ted". Great body, nice guy, good English, surprisingly large package. I may go back again this afternoon. It's just a short walk from the hotel so it's pretty convenient. The guys listed on their site all seem to pretty much be my type...young, fit. Massage prices here are a bit more than Thailand but still quite reasonable.

To answer my own question....

I ended up changing my flights to avoid the east coast storm and have had about 24 hours here in HKG. Sadly much less than that now. I had forgotten how hot the boys are here.

Ended up at Aloha Spa last night and had a great massage and a delightful happy ending with "Ted". Great body, nice guy, good English, surprisingly large package. I may go back again this afternoon. It's just a short walk from the hotel so it's pretty convenient. The guys listed on their site all seem to pretty much be my type...young, fit. Massage prices here are a bit more than Thailand but still quite reasonable.

Guest ronnie4you

Yesterday I went to Spa 17 on Hennessy Road, steps from the Causeway Bay subway stop. It's kind of a dump, but masseur Victor was not. The room was fine with a good shower, victor was great with a good technique. With 15 minutes to go, he asked me if I wanted to continue the massage or switch to <garble> else. I took the garble, figuring it meant happy ending in Chinese, and it did. I left very happy.

Massage 50 US

Happy- up to you