kokopelli

PowerBoys/Sunee Plaza & DreamBoys/Boyztown

Not long ago I swore I would never enter these two bars again, but I did, and I was pleasantly surprised.

In both go-go bars the boyz on stage actually did "go-go" and moved their bodies and not just stand there like mannequins on display.

This was more so in Power Boys where they were actually dancing in step and having fun doing it.

I called a few over to show my appreciation with 40 Baht tips which they were grateful for even though not much money.

At Power Boys, upon leaving, I had a wad of 20 Baht notes so just walked down the line and handed one to each boy on stage but ran out at the last one. He was so disappointed that my drinking companion saved the day with a tip for him.

This just goes to show that even a 20 Baht tip is of value to them.

Not a lot of customers at Power Boys but a nice lineup on stage of all types.

Try them out and report your findings if in those areas.

Any concerns regarding the ages of the guys at Power Boys?

As kokopelli only watched and didn't off anyone why the concern? If it is an issue it is the bar's problem not those enjoying the show.

As kokopelli only watched and didn't off anyone why the concern? If it is an issue it is the bar's problem not those enjoying the show.

Surely it is also the customers' problem. If any bar is employing underage guys then their money is supporting the on-going operation of that bar, thereby permitting the continued exploitation of underage guys.

It's been a while since I saw underage guys anywhere in Sunee. Hopefully, those days are long gone.

Guest ryanasia

Because some of us don't want to be associated with shows featuring under aged boys. that's the concern. It doesn't look good even if you have technically nothing wrong.

You explain that to the prosecutor. I only watched 14 year old boys on stage. I didnt' stay long. 

I am a regular at Power Boys.  There are no underage boys dancing there.  Several years ago the owner paid a dear price for the mistake and has learned a lesson.   I also would not patron a bar with underage for ALL of the reasons enumerated above.  And mamasan, Nat, is not there.

It is a fun bar with nice boys.

During my November trip I only offed one boy from Sunee and he was from Power Boys. I don't recall the mamasan. I would be suprised if there are any under aged working in Sunee, unlike in the past. I stay in BT and find the trek back with a boy from Sunee a nuisance. Years ago I actually stayed there but wouldn't think about it now.

Was Nat the "tom" who pestered everyone for a drink and tip? That is reason I swore I would never go there again.The new mamasan is nice and does not bother patrons.

Not sure about being a Tom, but he certainly was a pest.

Has long hair (wig). Been around for 10 years or so.

Certainly still hangs around there, I've seen him outside recently.

He is also the reason I don't go there.

The one I was thinking of was the short, butch lesbian. I think her mother was the owner? Doesn't sound like Nat.

I recall the butch dyke she was the mamasan at the go go before it was called Power Boys.

While pesky mamasan may bring more money to the bar due to increase drink order, if it drives people away, itll be the downfall of that bar. I wonder if the bar owner thought of this

Those that allow a mamasan to be " pesky" only need to say fuck off in a nice way or not depending on the mamasan.

I spoke with the chubby mamasan, JoJo, outside Power Boys, Sunee.

She (he) was working at Dream Boys until recently. JoJo now working at

Power Boys in Sunee and reported that high season was finished at Dream and many boys have left. JoJo said there

were twenty boys at Power Boys and when I returned with three farangs friends later last night,

it was true. I hadn't been to

Power Boys in ages and had a good time and saw a couple of very interesting prospects for another night.

Boys come and go, so if Dream is open, good idea to take a look for oneself.