Guest Butterflyboy

Topman

Guest Butterflyboy

I went to Topman Bar in Sunee Plaza last night and was delighted at the change made by the new owner - John.

There were many more large Boys with very nice smiles etc.

I know that at Topman there is never any underage problems, all Boys are of the correct age and the variety is far better than ever before.

I stayed for the Show and that was very good, as usual. Varied show every night.

Yes Topman is the Oasis of Sunee Plaza, the best Bar to relax and enjoy Top Entertainment.

The show must be the best in Pattaya and now the Boys are better than ever.

Guest ReneThai

I was at Topman last Friday and am happy that we not all have the same taste concerning the boys.

The show is ok , but certainly not the best in Pattaya

Rene

Guest buaseng

It seems that Butterflyboy went on the same advertising course as Chris from Niddys Nook! :rolleyes: .

If you want to advertise just be up front and say so. You fool no-one by pretending to be a visitor to Topman when you are in fact the management !

I see also that the course taught you to use OTT hyperbole to advertise your wares! - Yes Topman is the Oasis of Sunee Plaza, the best Bar to relax and enjoy Top Entertainment ??? - :lol:

Guest travelerjim

I have been to the Topman Show with my bf...two times these past 2 weeks.

Both of us enjoyed the show. Lucky for us - The songs and dances were entirely different each of the 2 nights.

The show starts at about 11:45pm ..or so...The touts out front try to get you in at 11:30pm to view the boys on stage - and the sign says 11:30pm for showtime...but it really starts approx at 11:45pm..and that is OK with me.

The drinks are in the 130 baht range..for a diet coke and soda water. Not sure about the booze.

Though I have had my bf with me both times...and we all have our ideals...

but I would have passed if alone. But they were trying to tempt :-)

Therefore, I DO RECOMMEND seeing the Topman Show - nightly at about 11:45pm. Enjoyable show and affordable drinks. We will go back to see the show again...and again.

TravelerJim

Guest ear wig

It seems that Butterflyboy went on the same advertising course as Chris from Niddys Nook! :rolleyes: .

If you want to advertise just be up front and say so. You fool no-one by pretending to be a visitor to Topman when you are in fact the management !

I see also that the course taught you to use OTT hyperbole to advertise your wares! [/i] ??? - :lol:

Yes there is nothing against any bar owner trying to advertise his bar, even if he does think we are all stupid enough to not know its those most to gain by it.

And if the new guy who is reputed to have bought in with Butterfly is a likeable fun amusing person, Im sure it will do very well the room in its self has it all, well it would do if the air con was turned on hopefully it has been Increased on BHTS for the size of the room, also if the guys now not only look Bigger, Heavier and Older as you say, but are now smiling, dancing and making customers think they have walked into a fun party. In stead of feeling as if they are Imposing.

Even having to pay 30 baht extra 130 baht for all drinks is OK, if the show is fun and amusing, but if you go next door to La Cage where they have Boys there I should think very few people would want to off, as they are very lady boy types, But the air con is working the music is fun and most Important DAVID the owner is such good fun and amusing Mine Host, and a very successful Bar in deed, if you go to speak to David he is Im told looking for a partner so he can go and have a break, this would be the one to buy into it is a big hit, I dont think he has any one who dislikes him, he is never moody or miserable or ever heard complaining, but Im sure now with a new start give TOPMAN a chance, go there in your droves, because there is a big call for a friendly Homely, friends club, who everyone knows every one.

Im sure it will happen if John the New Partner is all we have been looking for in the best Oasis in Sunee Plaza, yes an Oasis of fun & personality, in stead of long faces to be greeted between grated teeth. Creating an uncomfortable atmosphere, lets make this the new Niddies Nook with one difference , when you get there & its all they say it is. but there again dont worry if it does do well it is all I have been trying to tell them, before and received the cold shoulder, Cheap drinks, fun handsome Guys, and some one with a happy personality, Time will tell. Let us know guys, then so many more people can go, I know many people who are waiting for genuine report on TOPMAN now.

Guest Butterflyboy

I see also that the course taught you to use OTT hyperbole to advertise your wares! - Yes Topman is the Oasis of Sunee Plaza, the best Bar to relax and enjoy Top Entertainment ??? - :lol:

Sorry but your information is not correct. Butterflyboy has nothing to do with the management of Topman.

Butterflyboy is just another customer of Topman - sorry :lol:

Yes there is nothing against any bar owner trying to advertise his bar, even if he does think we are all stupid enough to not know its those most to gain by it.

And if the new guy who is reputed to have bought in with Butterfly is a likeable fun amusing person, Im sure it will do very well the room in its self has it all, well it would do if the air con was turned on hopefully it has been Increased on BHTS for the size of the room, also if the guys now not only look Bigger, Heavier and Older as you say, but are now smiling, dancing and making customers think they have walked into a fun party. In stead of feeling as if they are Imposing.

Even having to pay 30 baht extra 130 baht for all drinks is OK, if the show is fun and amusing, but if you go next door to La Cage where they have Boys there I should think very few people would want to off, as they are very lady boy types, But the air con is working the music is fun and most Important DAVID the owner is such good fun and amusing Mine Host, and a very successful Bar in deed, if you go to speak to David he is Im told looking for a partner so he can go and have a break, this would be the one to buy into it is a big hit, I dont think he has any one who dislikes him, he is never moody or miserable or ever heard complaining, but Im sure now with a new start give TOPMAN a chance, go there in your droves, because there is a big call for a friendly Homely, friends club, who everyone knows every one.

Im sure it will happen if John the New Partner is all we have been looking for in the best Oasis in Sunee Plaza, yes an Oasis of fun & personality, in stead of long faces to be greeted between grated teeth. Creating an uncomfortable atmosphere, lets make this the new Niddies Nook with one difference , when you get there & its all they say it is. but there again dont worry if it does do well it is all I have been trying to tell them, before and received the cold shoulder, Cheap drinks, fun handsome Guys, and some one with a happy personality, Time will tell. Let us know guys, then so many more people can go, I know many people who are waiting for genuine report on TOPMAN now.

Dear ear wig or is it letmetellu !!

As you are not in Pattaya these days, how can you have any experiance about what s going on here. You always think you know everything about running a Bar.

Your rediculous comments don't have any basis for thought.

The new owner at Topman is certainly giving the place a shake up and the results are coming through now.

Get a life ear wig / letmetellu

Guest buaseng

Sorry but your information is not correct. Butterflyboy has nothing to do with the management of Topman.

Butterflyboy is just another customer of Topman -

I was only going by the post you (or someone using the name Butterflyboy) made on 25 August:-

"I am very angree at the lies that are being spread by letmetellu about my Bars Topman and Butterfly...

He rumoured that the newspaper camera's were at Topman to do advertisments !!! Well what on earth would we want to do that for...

On the whole I hope everyone will judge for themselves what we are doing at Topman. I want to give the customers what they want and we are doing it.

In addition Butterflyboy posted a direct advert for Topman on 15 December.

From the above you can see how I assumed you were part of the management/ownership. Maybe I missed something and you have now divested any interest in the bar (but I have not seen anything saying that) - if that is so I apologize.

The fact remains that some owners/managers of businesses DO pretend to be ordinary customers and post reviews of their own establishments - with a lot of hyperbole.

Businesses can advertise by all means, but they should be open and up front about - there is no need for subterfuge - that's all I am saying.

Guest fountainhall

Butterflyboy's post reads as though it has so obviously been written by someone with an interest/involvement in Topman, I resolved never to visit it. Whether or not this is the case, on principle I avoid any establishment involved in such crude OTT semi-advertising.

Guest ear wig

quote from butterfly :-

"Dear ear wig or is it letmetellu !!

As you are not in Pattaya these days, how can you have any experiance about what s going on here. You always think you know everything about running a Bar.

Your rediculous comments don't have any basis for thought.

The new owner at Topman is certainly giving the place a shake up and the results are coming through now.Get a life ear wig " end of quote.

I know for some reason you seem to think Im against you, but Im not, funny enough I quite like you, as you may know its meaningless to me who likes me or does not, but its nothing to do with you its whats on offer for customers & to get them to visit, Im only hoping anything I write about is going to be a success story, but I can also see where a bar is going wrong and am amazed any one could on there first night allowed the Go Go Boyz on offer to stand and look miserable and not dance for the customers, as many dont now days I know, even so there is quite a few people around Pattaya who like to see others go down the drain, but Im not one of them.

It does not need the fact I have owned a Night Club and also been coming the Thailand for years to see what sells and I do not need to be a connoisseur of clubs to know why customers would or would not flock to a Bar. For god sake you only have to go into the Top Ten Clubs in Thailand to see what sells.

It takes a lot more then older heavier Guyz to draw in the crowds, Why was you not the first Bar to have a Tawan type club in Pattaya, Im sure some one can cum up with something a bit more original & different, I did advise you at the time of opening not trying to be nasty, even though you seem to think you know the answer its obvious you dont.

I dont think Go Go Boyz looking sad and miserable sells, I dont think selling drinks in your Oasis, more expensive then any other out in the jungle, as you say it must be in Sunee Plaza, even though most of the other bars are catering to what the customers want. If your an Oasis Please tell me what Krazy Dragon is, no drinks more then 95 baht Horny, Hunky, Sexy, Guys and a fun happy atmosphere. It a Big Hit.

Also last but very Important for the type of Bar you were trying to create before you and the upset with your previous partner, who I do find quite amusing and between you, I was hoping you could sort out your differences and make the place work, but it would seem not, so hopefully The all new john is going to & lets hope his personality is in keeping with running a jovial farang Northern England type Club that seems to be what your trying to run there, hopefully he can make it work. By the way if you only knew, my life is great I only hope you've got yours sorted out now.

Well if you want me to give you some publicity, Its a shame you have been forced to close down "Butterfly karaoke" but to sell it at 3.9 million baht, when next door is going for 700,000 Baht unless your selling the freehold, any up date on the price, Good luck!!! but dont you think it is a bit over the TOP MAN?

Guest Butterflyboy

Well if you want me to give you some publicity, Its a shame you have been forced to close down "Butterfly karaoke" but to sell it at 3.9 million baht, when next door is going for 700,000 Baht unless your selling the freehold, any up date on the price, Good luck!!! but dont you think it is a bit over the TOP MAN?

ear wig / letmetllu

Your information is incorrect, as always.

I, butterflyboy, have no interest in Topman at all. I did have some time ago and I was one of the first owners some 8 years ago together with Michael. So please note that I have no interest now or have had for some time. I just hope that the new owner gets better publicity from you, even though you don't live here in Thailand any longer.

Other wrong info is about Butterfly. I am not "forced" to close. I just cannot do it any longer since the car crash which has lead to other health problems. Butterfly is for sale, everything ready to go from day one and the price is NOT 3.9 million. Look in Spice magazine and you will see its open to offers. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Please try to get your information from Thailand correct in future.

Guest ear wig

SPICE MAG ADVERT?

FOR SALE: Butterfly Karaoke Dance Club

This well established and popular Club is set in a four floor double fronted building. Karaoke Dance Club on floor 3. Ground floor available for expansion to the business as Disco, A Go Go etc. Office on floor 2 and sleeping quarters floor 4. Fully staffed and all stock, furnishings etc included. Situated near Hollywood this Club is a profitable ongoing business with great potential. For sale due to the owners recent accident who needs to retire from business. Offers invited. Tel 08-689-09455

Well I know Khun John Bought Googies Share after he refused to even go there any more, then now he has bought recently your share at TOPMAN, it has a lot of potential but as you noticed and I tried to tell you, it does need the right personality to be Mine Host, failing that the owner stands right back and lets good looking handsome guys do the work of bringing in the customers no fat boys or lady boys. I would even pay extra dancers, some fun Go Go boys to make it a happy place, as if you was going to a party so when customers come in they are happy to stay with something happening and good looking guys to look at.

Then it will be well attended well, but its simple to see if a Bar is doing well there is plenty of customers or you have a small nuculous of about 10 friends who are regulars then from there it builds up, as we see with Krazy Dragon at the moment they are going through a bit of a bleak time for handsome guys and its noticing at the tills.

As for your Butterfly I must admit it has everything you need to just walk into a business and start, it is clean and tidy and I have been there about 4 times and found it fun, but when your selling anything there is a unrealistic price and a market price. if you are realistic it will sell as next door needs a lot of work doing to it, but once again its all down to what you offer and what atmosphere you create.But to say its making a profit is as silly as asking to see a good genuine set of accounts.

Good luck to you in your sale Im sure any one wanting a starter Hobby after retiring or wants to buy something for a boy friend they love it will be a good idea, of course if the price is right, I know it could be a good bye there as there is many karaoke in the area, but it will have to concentrate on Tha

ear wig / letmetllu

" ... even though you don't live here in Thailand any longer.... "

So, dear EarWig, LMTU, etc etc etc (and any other names) ... where exactly DO you live? Is it Pattaya, or somewhere else in Thailand? Did you in fact get run off for debt non-payment ... or is that simply an urban myth?

I have no knowledge of this whatsoever, but seeing as how you are the Board big mouth and apparently knowing so much and all that jazz .... just exactly what is your connection to The Whorehouse-on-Gulf now-a-days?

Or are you just a big bag 'o wind emanating from Blackpool or Prague or Barcelona ~ or some other pretentious dump ~ and not really having any connection to Thailand whatsoever?

Cheers ....

Guest ear wig

Well Smiles I may as well say the same to you as far as I know you hardly ever have been to Thailand but you seem to be the resident bag of wind spewing unintelligible bilge much of the time, amusing and witty posts on another, similarly to many people, the only difference with me is I have been coming and going to Thailand every year since 1976 also lived here for 7 years, so many people know me I know many there also, and I still am going to be in and out.

Over those 30 years I have a mine of knowlege about Gay Thailand and I know is of a lot of Interest to many, may be not you Smiles, unlike you with your mostly googled Information, but all of it has a place giving Information to the many thousands of guys who want to know all they can about GayThailand.Lets face it these are who we are writing to not a handfull of flamers who all the want to do is shoot you down so the only voice you hear is theres.

I'm not like a lot of people hiding behind a computer screen feeling safe thinking they cant be pinpointed in the street, so they can write what they like about posters, I stand up and am not ashamed to let any one know who I am.

As you see Im hiding from no one, I'm here to be contacted at any time if any one has a dispute with me, your right catwampuscat via his Buddy (_0_) did try to constantly smear my previously good name, making up rumours. But hopfullly we have moved on from that now I dont want to dig that saga up again I will deal with that when I get back to Thailand again soon, I hope everything works out with you when you move to Hua Hin as some people don

Earwig,

You are so full of ideas on how to run a go-go bar why don't you open one?

You apparently have all the credentials- ran a London club, long time resident and visitor to Thailand, worked in the hospitality industry, famous "raconteur" of Jomtien beach, know all the players in Pattaya and long expierience as a professional "punter" in Sunee.

You can call it "Wiggies"

Heck, I'd invest. I'll bet all your pals here would too! :p

Guest ear wig

If you want to know the Honest truth, kenrfc, many people who know the real me, have genuinely asked me that question.

"I have just made a small fortune" Investing into a 4 star Hotel in the UK,

The only Problem was!!! "I invested a Large fortune".

Unfortunatly it was something beyond my control. it could of been in Thailand,

Thanks for your interest any way.

My advise is dont do it to make a fortune, that comes from freehold Property over a number of years, not lease, look at the investment going into Clubbing Hotel Sunee Plaza 3 year lease if he's lucky 3 x 3 to Invest 10 million baht in there for 15 rooms well, its a big gamble but good luck to him never to own it.

If its a hobby and your not relying on it to live, it could be a stepping stone to bigger things, if you sell on at the right time, for a good profit, as they say "the last mug has not left Europe or America yet".

My Best advise to any one thinking of Running a Gay Business, look at the best and try to make your's better. Or buy a property in your home country rent it out, then live off the income. Best of luck to any one who does though, you never know you may be a big hit.

Now you know the secret of why Im so knowledgeable, yes I've learnt by making so many Mistakes!!! But Wow have I had a good time doing it you could never Imgine. Amazing so far.

You see no one is perrrrrrfect and I thought I was street wise. :blush:

Oh dear now "ear wig" is being accused of being some other top star what fun, is there others who speak as they find, even though its been proven the reason for the sale is not as stated or is it him under the raydar.?

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1393