sammo55

helpfull advise for a enjoyable holiday in Phuket

I know this has probably already been covered but not much is mentioned about pkuket.

Will be visiting phuket in early May , have tentatively booked at cluboneseven,will be there minimum 10 days would like to choose a companion for the bulk of my time there or is this not a good idea.

What is the best way of going about this ( just go to the clubs and choose) and what arrangements do you make with the boy what is an appropriate fee ? a set fee per day plus food and drinks ?

Any other advise would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Guest GaySacGuy

Will be visiting phuket in early May , have tentatively booked at cluboneseven,will be there minimum 10 days would like to choose a companion for the bulk of my time there or is this not a good idea.

What is the best way of going about this ( just go to the clubs and choose) and what arrangements do you make with the boy what is an appropriate fee ? a set fee per day plus food and drinks ?

Any other advise would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

I think you will find Club One Seven a nice place to spend your 10+ days. They are very friendly, and make you feel at home. Daniel See, the manager, speaks excellent English and Thai, so is quite helpful in commmuications, and can help you communicate with a boy to be sure you are both on the same track. (For you board members that care, I do have a financial interest in Club One Seven)

As to the boy, I would suggest waiting until you arrive, and then check out the available boys. You have four major clubs with shows.(My Way, Tangmo, C U Tonight, and Mamasan). There are also several small bars, including Passport Pub, where I found a boy in November that I am still with today. I would suggest you spend at least one or two days with the boy before you make any arrangements for the remainder of your trip. You can ask Daniel what he knows about the boy also for help and advice.

In Phuket the going rate is pretty much 1000 baht and up short time...1500 baht and up longterm depending on you wishes. I found that most Phuket boys would be happy with 1500 a day for long term stays.

You will find some really good restaruants including Newpaper, right in the heart of the Paradise gay complex. Also for a quiet place to have a drink during the evening, the Sby Sby small bar is very friendly, no pressure of any kind, and the two Australians that are you host are great guys.

Hope you have a great time in Phuket. I am currently in Pattaya, but will return to Phuket on March 16 for a month. :rolleyes: