BiBottomBoy

Foreskin Or Not?

One of my biggest shocks when I first moved to Europe was that all the dudes have foreskin.

Coming from America I didn't know what to do with it at first. But, over time got used to it. Now, if I went back to America and saw firemen's caps again I might miss it.

But, I'm just curious, does anyone else have a preference?

I will say that the chance of a dick smelling bad go up when the dude has foreskin, but it is fun to play with.

Guest Stephan
In Europe venues that offer soap and water are often few and far between.

As a French man who lived in the US for years, I am digusted of the smell of some of those uncut dicks here.. Yuck and more Yuck.. It has nothing to do with the foreskin, it is just hygiene..

A dear friend of mine from South america is uncut and there is no smell, not a little bit of smell. Why does it smell over here ?

Most of the people I meet has odor . That's a fact in France. In america ? I can count the bad experiences on my fingers...

• Members

I absolutely love foreskin! :wub: My only bad experiences with uncut guys were at home in the States - but never a problem with the Czech and Slovak guys I prefer - in my ten years of traveling to Europe, never had a cheesy or smelly encounter.

• Members
You are lucky.

that is what many people tell me, but after 10 years, and many, many foreskins, at what point is not not considered "being lucky"? Perhaps the Czechs & Slovaks tend to be more clean down there??

My first experience with a foreskin was with a fellow American - when we were getting down to serious play, he abruptly excused himself - he told me he was uncut and needed to "freshen up". Being my first, I was a bit bewildered but appreciated the apparent thoughtfulness. Moments later he returned and we returned to action - when I went down on him there was the unmistakeable smell and taste of alcohol - the lazy bastard used a wetnap to do a quick clean! :blink:

I'd prefer that to the French boys who seem to think we want their "cheese."

that is what many people tell me, but after 10 years, and many, many foreskins, at what point is not not considered "being lucky"? Perhaps the Czechs & Slovaks tend to be more clean down there??

My first experience with a foreskin was with a fellow American - when we were getting down to serious play, he abruptly excused himself - he told me he was uncut and needed to "freshen up". Being my first, I was a bit bewildered but appreciated the apparent thoughtfulness. Moments later he returned and we returned to action - when I went down on him there was the unmistakeable smell and taste of alcohol - the lazy bastard used a wetnap to do a quick clean! :blink:

Guest Stephan
With the foreskin you are more likely to get a salty, yet strong, pastis.

LMAO , THis is a nasty thought and I am not ready to taste this sort of pastis EVER

As a French man who lived in the US for years, I am digusted of the smell of some of those uncut dicks here. Why does it smell over here ?

well maybe its because over here they dont teach boys how to pull it back and clean it. Nearly every book and anatomy class depicts the dick as being circumcised....as if it actually comes like that. Foreskin hygiene just seems too X rated to talk about, so its easily overlooked

Some guys dont even know that it can go back, but with daily pratice (and alot of lube) the skin stretches in a few weeks to accomodate. Some avoid it because it hurts at 1st...but That way its easier to clean and and more sensitive. The only cause for concern is if somebody cant pull back all the way...Other than that it can be clean.

and wetnaps and baby wipes wont do it either lol...

• Members

As an uc man myself-- I now tend to prefer men who are uc, but if a c guy is big and knows how to use his "blessing" -- I WILL definitely NOT forego the pleasure.

Fortunately I have not had any unpleasant experiences from guys who are uncut and hope that I never will.

When I return to places in Europe-- I'll take my soap and let a guy in need use it to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment on his or my part!

I don't doubt anyone else's experiences, but for me I can say I have never had even ONE unpleasant hygiene experience with Uncut guys! and by far the vast majority of guys I have been with have been uncut. I don't know how many guys I have been with in Brazil over the past 9 years but certainly more than a couple hundred and many in Montreal and London and Prague and Barcelona. So I don't think I can say it's been luck, the numbers don't support the luck theory. I was going to say that with the advent of indoor plumbing and hot water in most countries this shouldn't be a problem..but when ever this topic has come up, there always seems to be a reference to France, so draw your own conclusions, I don't want to be accused of France bashing lol....I was both in Prague and Rio recently and I can tell you they were all clean and fun! :-)

Guest Anton

I have no preference, but I do envy uncut guys in a way because I believe they have more sensation.

Mark,

I love my foreskin for another reason. It slides easily back and forth over the head and I don't need any lube if I want to jack off. ;)

Love it :P

Regards, Anton/Amsterdam.

• Members

I'd prefer that to the French boys who seem to think we want their "cheese."

If you are with a Frenchman in an apartment or at a house or in a venue that has facilities where washing can take place-- just have him scrub his big thick and long uncut cock, or you could do it for him!

I'm uncut and have had other uncut guys, namely Brazilians and Argentines, and all of the previously mentioned have been deliciously "clean!" ...wish I could "dock" easily with another uncut buddy, but this has been impossible for me since we're both uc!! :rolleyes: