TownsendPLocke

The flirt for free guys-are they the real deal?

• Members
I have no experience with Flirt4Free other than seeing the banner ads on various sites.

However I am recognizing several of the photos from rentboy.com and other websites.

So,,,,,,,,are these guys for real or are you just responding to a boiler room call center somewhere offshore .

How does that whole thing work?

The flirt 4 free guys are real. The business model is that they chat with a chat room for free, and then people who want to see more can take them into private where you pay a very high fee (like higher than you would pay for most boys in real time). I think it's like $6 a minute, but I can't remember for sure.

The boy keeps a percentage of that, and the rest goes to the house. There's a studio in Toronto and several in Eastern Europe and I believe others in South America. There's even the capability of the boys to broadcast from their homes, and most of the ones from the US are doing this. The set up in the less economically advanced countries is close to horrific, where the boy keeps only about 1/6 of what is billed because part goes to the main franchiser, and a large part goes to the local house in that country. In some of those countries, they keep a percentage of the boys' tips too (but not in Canada and US).

The chat rooms are monitored, so you can't blatantly set up a date online, but if you are clever, you certainly can make things happen. I know most of what I know above from some of these "offline" meetings.

I met a very cute Canadian boy online a few years ago and had him out to Vegas and NYC and he was fantastic and we had a great time. I also befriended as cute a boy as I have ever seen from St. Petersburg in Russia, and when I visited he served as my "live in" tour guide and that was awesome both in terms of how good a guide he was and how great my nights became! ^_^

• Members

I can echo the prior comments, the guys are certainly for real - over the years I have maintained a few great "friendships". It can be difficult to get their direct contact unless you pay for a private session, so it requires a bit of an investment. Not all of the guys are interested in anything other than doing shows and soliciting for tips, but some are open to other "arrangements", all it takes is time, effort, and of course money ;)