Guest confucion

Dangerous 'Boy' on Gaydar!

Guest confucion

:excl: Just to warn everyone, there is a very dangerous boy advertising on gaydar, in fact he contacts you! He has a car and when he doesn't get his own way he steals!

He stole my locked suitcase! He thought it contained my laptop! But there were some books and clothes in there!

He is a very handsome boy! But he gets VERY moody when he doesn't get what he wants!(He says he is not a rent boy! but he needs money for his dyslexic buffalo etc!)

If anyone has already been had, I have details about him!

By the way the combination to the suitcase is 561! ha ha!

So if you like a bit of excitement in your life send him a message!

His username is firstdisco!

Guest Steve1903

gaydar.co.uk

there's probably a .com site as well but i found the guy's profile on the uk version

yes it's a gay website and i think - assuming you're gay - that you're the first gay person I've come across who hasn't heard of it.

Guest confucion

had a look at www.gaydar.co.uk

and the user name firstdisco!does not excist

It would probably be easier if you went to google and typed in O P T I C I A N S , put your binns on dear!

Guest MRSBUCKET

Confucion

It would be handy to know where in Thailand this happened or where this boy's base is. Pattaya, Bangkok or where ??

Guest confucion

Confucion

It would be handy to know where in Thailand this happened or where this boy's base is. Pattaya, Bangkok or where ??

He is based in Bangkok! but he came to Pattaya!

Guest confucion

To accuse someone of stealing , and who cannot defend himself here , is a bad thing :

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/firstdisco

yes he looks very sweet ,and his profile has an admirer as well , his farang partner

Rene

http://net.clubs.nl/gayholidayinthailand

Dear Marge, I 'm pushing 50, twenty years in the military ( ok I was a cook! ) I know a 'wrong'un' when I meet one! But your right! He's not here to defend himself!

You being of the liberal persuasion! may be able to arrange a meeting between us? maybe at the police station in Pattaya, Bangkok or anywhere in this beautiful country! or if he wants he can step into the ring, dear (maybe you could referee?)

This little @unt THINKS that all gay men are fairies!

The reason I posted this note is because I CARE about other people ( the potential victim!), maybe we could give the boy some councelling! It could have worked with Mr Hitler!

Well Rene! If I read in the newspaper that some misguided young man has slit someones throat I think you could have an idea who would be near the top of my list of names it would'nt bother me in the slightest to see there!!

God Bless

Guest confucion

ok i made a mistake i put !!!!!!!!!!!at the end as of firstdisco like the first poster confucion did

Dear Sir, the squiggle at the end of firstdisco! is called an exclamation mark! These are sometimes used to end a sentence.

A sentence in this context is a grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.

His username is firstdisco (!) or (.)

A good book for bedtime reading is 'English Language in Use' I think by Swann? (?= question mark).