MsGuy

Eye Candy

• Members

I'm nostalgic for the threads of yesteryear; you know, the ones with all those pretty pictures. Seems like it's been forever since we had one. :( I know there's the Brazilian programa threads, but that's not quite the same thing.

Let's see if a pot luck supper concept works, a kind of collective effort where everybody brings their favorite hot dish and shares them around.

1494677142_ee01c91a8f.jpg?v=0

mens_underwear_aussiebum_bamboo_03.jpg

2009913113752736.jpg

China_Men_s_Underwear_Low_cut_Brief_Low_Rise_Trunks_Sexy_Underwear20093311033213.jpg

Did you already guess I have a thing for underwear? ;)

• Members

Yummm..... I'll take number one! Well, truth be told, I'd take any of em... lol. Wondered if anybody around had any lust in their bones anymore. The last few attempts at posting eye candy didn't cause much of a twitch much less raise any wood. Seemed any lust had been otherwise channeled. Good to see somebody is alive. :lol:

I'll see your bet and raise you two... The first guy was a Taboo Dancer several years ago in Montreal. Went by the name Mikey. Nice guy. Careful not to poke your eye out. :o I enjoyed that perspective of him many times in the back room where the private dances are perfomed. B) I believe he was probably 19 at the time of that photo, which I found floating on the internet a while back. Honest!! :o

Sadly, I have no first hand experience with any of the other four -- just internet sweets floating by in cyberspace. :D

post-100004-12688179470427_thumb.jpg

post-100004-12688180094393_thumb.jpg

post-100004-12688180620017_thumb.jpg

post-100004-12688181453605_thumb.jpg

post-100004-12688183868931_thumb.jpg

• Members

I'll see your bet and raise you two... The first guy was a Taboo Dancer several years ago in Montreal. Went by the name Mikey. Nice guy. Careful not to poke your eye out. :o I enjoyed that perspective of him many times in the back room where the private dances are perfomed. B) I believe he was probably 19 at the time of that photo, which I found floating on the internet a while back. Honest!! :o

Yummm... oh I yearn for the glory days of Taboo!!!!!!

• Members

Nice looking men. Hard to choose...or just hard.

Au contraire mon ami. I could shake a stick while blind folded and find a much more than acceptable choice an any direction. :o Better to decide impulsively or even randomly than linger in indecision. :D I suspect that after an encounter with each, my preferences would be better informed. B) However, I know what you mean. ^_^

• Members

None of these guys do anything for me. I've seen many better looking and enticing men at other blogspots! Yea, yea, I am aware of the "different strokes for different folks" analogy! YOu enjoy! I can't! :P:P

It's a pot luck supper, remember? If you don't like my sweet potatoe cassarole, post your own green beans with almonds. That way there's something for everybody. ;)

paul-donahoe-and-kenny-jordan-gay-nude-naked-cock-frat-boys-nsfw-2.jpg

AWTJC8.jpg

More to your taste?

• Members

Reminds me of the picture that slid past the censors in my high school yearbook. :lol: The yearbooks had already arrived and been partially distributed before someone brought the offending pix to the principal's attention. If they had just kept their mouths shut, most people wouldn't have paid any notice. ;) I mean, even in 1966 high school seniors got erections.

Reminds me of the picture that slid past the censors in my high school yearbook. :lol:

You had one of those too! I had a cousin whose high school yearbook got printed and distributed before anyone noticed that a pic of the basketball team in action featured one player's ball sack hanging out of his shorts.

I didn't hear whether that made him a laughingstock, or very popular. ^_^