TotallyOz

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

• Members

A current fad on TV ads is to have various products "melt" and it isn't even summer yet.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I have been known to have some irreligious thoughts or words when trying to deal with a computer. Does that count?

All this time I thought computers could never be perfect because they were an invention of mankind, now you suggest it is because they are not a product of a God fearing person.

Does one have to be gay to be an atheist or does an atheist have to be gay?

Just random thoughts (like always). ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

There are gay christians.. I almost dated one.. ^_^ I want to attend church with my future hubby and eat fellowship dinner together..^_^ It might be a dream but you can always dream...

There are gay christians.. I almost dated one.. :smile: I want to attend church with my future hubby and eat fellowship dinner together.. :smile: It might be a dream but you can always dream...

hito, in seriousness, it need not be a dream at all. Right here in Raleigh you have choices. Here are just two:

St. John's Metropolitan Community Church: http://www.stjohnsmcc.org/CityOnaHill/

Pullen Memorial Baptist Church: http://www.pullen.org/

Pullen's LGBT ministry: http://www.pullen.org/page/lesbian-gay-bi-sexual-transgender-fellowship

These churches and others here love you and want you, if you are serious about what you said.

• Members

I am a gay Christian but I am not looking for a husband. However, I would be pleased to have a fellowship meal with you. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks! I will be honored.. Now a meal with THE captain will be awesome!

I am a gay Christian but I am not looking for a husband. However, I would be pleased to have a fellowship meal with you. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

The next time I am in the area where you guys live I will contact AS who can contact you and we all three will have a "memorable" meal together. ^_^

Looking forward to it.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I have the distinct feeling that Jesusland is far, far away from the Westboro Baptist church.

Best regards,

RA1