Wed. July 8th the new point

• Members

Lots of staff MM T Shirts,

and i think i know the boss of MM,

and if it was the face i remember,

he was there also!

the drag queen announced the change of owners and called it

THE NEW POINT

did her Liza act, followed by 1 stripper... maximus?

the place was busy, and only 2 faces i know from 117 where there.

maybe around 40-50 garoto maybe 30 to 60 clients, but then it looked like a bunch just came for the show, and hung out and drank.. no party for the new point.

well the place and layout is just as i remembered it, i have not been back in 6 years, i prefer 117

i did like that the garoto towels are in red, and ours are in blue...

But the place is a pit, and a bit run down, but then, its not the Trump Plaza. i do smile at choices made, green strip lights, which make no one look good under. red and blue paint on the walls. and white tiles on floor. some of the worst collection of sofas to sit on, very low to the ground and tough to get up out of...

The place could use a new paint job, toss the sofa's and install the bench seating used at MM. find a better use for the lower room outside the cinema. maybe a sofa or two down there...

i know i know... the locker room, do the clients bins have to be so small.

yes it is true, the boys do talk about us... one early on came over to talk me up. standard chit chat,

first time here... no.

first time to rio... no.

Activo/passivo....

with in a min. he had the story.... of course i asked the same questions back, and when it turned out we were both activo he smiled and moved on... later he was telling 3 other garoto americano/activo they all turned and looked, and i just smiled back... gave them the thump's up and the had a laugh. they all did come up to chit chat, and i had a nice time there. later to help me out, the big Actavio bunch would point to other garatos and gesture passivo. a few asked for maybe 2 garoto. having more fun with them i told the the code for what wrist the key goes on... left for Activo, right for Passivo, of course they had theirs on the wrong side... lol... and they quickly moved them to the left wrist, one said he never heard of that, and i sent it a americono code... they loved that idea, and then i pointed to others in the club, and they all had a good lol

over all, had a very good night, i still prefer 117 over both MM and Point, but i had fun and would go back...

the front desk man was hot, i think he said his name was Kova? he did remember my name but then i did tell him i was Mr O. Bama. :-) He then said with a wink, hurry back Mr Bama.

T