Guest TMK15

Saunas in smaller Brazilian cities?

Hello

Outside of Rio/Sao Paulo/Porto Alegre/Salvador, what are the other best cities with saunas?

Fortaleza and the Dragon Sauna has been mentioned years ago, is it still good?

Curitiba and Clube 520 have been mentioned.

How about Recife and Brasilia?

Anywhere else?

Thanks

TMK

• Members

Recife has three saunas that I know:

Thermas Boa Vista - nice facilities with the best suite I've seen in any sauna... It has some open and free cabins that some boys may lure you into for a quick check up... About 15-20 boys in the nights I went... Some muscular, few twinks

Bluethermas in Boa Viagem - good but not great facilities, about 10 boys when I went... I saw there one of the most handsome model like boy but I was not quick enough To get him... Waited for two hours, but had To meet some friends outside and while leaving a handsome bodybuilder arrived... Almost called my friends telling I had an emergency.

Sauna Progresso: didnt like much, few boys... Have a nice outdoor space for drinking and chating with the boys. I went on a slow day, and left soon since it was a party day at thermas boa vista. It was very hard to get a taxi outside. Advice to ask on the sauna or use a taxi app.

Boys in Recife are more down to earth but dont expect anyone To speak english. Saunas are cheaper and a programa goes around 50-70 reais. There is also a client/client action going on the saunas above.