Guest M2Sexy

Back to Rio! Club 117 & Meio Mundo

So happy to come back to Rio from Buenos Aires trip. Everything is much easier here.
Went to Club 117 after I checked in hotel around 5PM on Sunday. The place is packed with garotos and customers coming for the holidays. I am in paradise here because my type are the macho guys. I like everything from swimmer build to muscular guys. I don't complain if they are too muscular. But it's not what I only seek for. Prefer beautiful guys overall. And they gotta be total top ^_^ LOL

In general, the boys are asking for $150 Reals, because I guess it's busy holiday season. I always said 100 Reais. Most of them will say ok. But a few will stick to $150 because they can get it from other customers who desperately want them. I saw many garotos constantly up & down, they are busy with one customers after another. At 6-9PM, the wait for a room is 30-40 minutes. It's gonna be crazier on Tuesday, free room day.

Anyway, my first guy was a handsome muscular guy. We got a little mixed up about the price. He asked $150. I offered $100. He said something in Portuguese and I could only understand the word "chupa" I thought he said I suck him only. He doesn't suck. I said OK. When he meant for $100R I could only suck him. Well, we got into the room. I sucked him good, then when I am ready to put on a condom for him to fuck me. He asked for $150. I said no. $100. He said $100 only for chupar. We were back and forth. But I didn't care. I rolled on the condom and lube, and make him fuck me like a horse ^_^ LOL After we finish I said ok I don't speak Portuguese. I don't understand him. So $120. We both agreed. But I won't repeat him. Problem is there are too many hot guys and I can never have enough time for all of them LOL

My second guy was with Rafael. He goes by Bruno, but his real name is Rafael. I always had him before, because he's tall, nicely muscular v shaped body, perfectly smooth tan skin, thick straight 8"+ cock that was always rock hard. He kissed and make love so good. Always very patient and never rushed. And when he fucks, OMG I was dying over and over. Because he fucks deep, intensely, and passionately. I looked at me into my eyes and showed me how much he loves to fuck. He always fucks me in whatever postion I like and his cock stays hard no matter what. I mean the guys is such a natural love makers. I met him last year in Meio Mundo, but first time and everytime I had sex with him always so good.

My third guy was a muscular one. I was drawn to his nice body builder physiques, his protruding nips, and his thick lips.

I usually go for fourth of fifth times, but I was ready to leave the club to go back to my hotel. Because I had booked an over night with my Diogo. He's a beautiful cariocas, mulato, black belt fighter. Very sweet guy. Sex with him was so good.

So happy to be back home! Being Brazil is like being at home. I love Brazil and the boys. ^_^

Tomcal, you are right. That's the Diogo. He's such a sweet heart.

Today, I went to Meio Mundo. Diogo introduced me to his friend, Luciano. Although I wasn't really realy into Luciano, but I still gave him a try. He was great in the bedroom. Very nice guy, too. Then I booked an 18year old guy who looks like a twink with a beatiful baby face. You just can't stop kissing him. Looks is deceiving! Once in the bedroom, he turned into a monster. I meant he totally dominated me and turned me into his little bitch boy ^_^ LOL ... I got so turned on too.

I saw a very very very handsome guy, Marcelo. I just couldn't keep my eyes on him. So beautiful face, very manly looking, nice perfect body. I later learned that he's only 19 and first day as a garoto de programa. I couldn't believe it. But it seems true. He didn't seem to be comfortable in the sauna. Anyway, I booked him but while we were waiting for room, it was so hot in there. I changed my mind. I asked him how about we go to my hotel for the night. He said ok. I asked for how much. To my surprise, he quoted me $200 reais. I am like fuck yeah. Let's go! You know all of the boys I asked always start with $600 reais and the least was $400. I pulled him out of the sauna to the jealousy of many customers. ahahahaha. Yah, he is all mine now.

When we got to the hotel, this shitty hotel Monte Castelo on Rua Candido Mandes next to Club 117 won't let him in. I booked room for 2 people. They said last night I registered Diogo. So only Diogo can come into the room. I said but he left. I even begged them please make one time exception for me. I even offered to pay extra. But the asswhole manager won't budge. Fuck him! We went to the love motel next door, $110 Reais per night. Fuck this hotel, because of this experience, I canceled the entire book from Jan 2 to 8th, 2016 and just booked an apartment instead. Because they don't give a shit about me. I always stayed here before, but they will lose my business forever!

Sex with Marcelo was one of the best experience. He is a charming, sweet, caring beauty. I enjoyed with him so much. We fell asleep after sex, and woke up at midnight. The bed was so hard and the pillow was so hard. We were struggling. I felt sorry for Marcelo. I said let's end the night here. Because it's so hard to sleep here. We will find a better hotel tomorrow and will spend the

night together. He was also happy with that. I paid him the all night fee, plus taxi fares for him. He was so happy with the deal. I felt sad to not able to cuddle with him anymore. I just couldn't be selfish to keep him while we are struggling for the night. But I know that I am gonna spend many more nights with him.

• Members

Meio Mundo was a filthy pit last night. Besides being a hot hellhole. The temperatures got up to 106 in Copacabana. Even hotter in the Zona Oeste. I left in disgust at about 5:30. The toilets on the third floor are locked closed and unavailable to be used. The showers on the first floor were not operable. They were trying to fix one of the faucets. It turns out that there wasn't water getting to the first floor. The third floor showers worked. Of course, someone stole my clean and dry towel and left me a dirty wet one.

There was no way the air conditioning system could keep up.