likeohmygod

Best and worst days for Saunas in Rio - 2017 Version

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Pnt 202 is open Tues. This can be determined by: attending (I have and do), google (it indicates open today terca 5th), or FB where marquees and post-show images confirm it.

I can tell you that until last Wednesday, there was a paper inside the locker room stating that the sauna was open all the days until 24h except on tuesdays (closed). That's why I have never considered the idea of going on Tuesday (I would not go in any case).

I don't know if this has changed. From the FB page I can see that probably the Tuesdays have been resumed the 14th of November.

I do not have information about the quality of that day, which is in direct competition with the best day of the week at 117.

• Members

I suspect the rivalry among the sauna clubs may not be as great as some of us might think, or perhaps it is healthy competition. The rivalry related to determining, and vying for, the most superior set of objective criteria about when and what is best seems to be a potentially fiercer and contentious one, about which I don't see much point.