• Members
9 hours ago, mvan1 said:

No, the lack of quality garatos at Fragata was not because of any effects related to Carnaval.  

Over the past two years, or so, Fragata has taken a steep dive for the worse with respect to quality garotos.  

As you already noticed during your visit to Fragata, the ratio of garoto to client was roughly four to one.  You also commented about some of the garotos being old and unattractive.  

Fragata used to be great competition to Lagoa.  In prior years, many garotos switched back and forth working between Lagoa and Fragata.  

About two years ago, new and handsome garotos stopped working at Fragata.  I don't know why the change happened; it just did. 

Because I had previously enjoyed Fragata for such a long time, I remained loyal to the place until last year (hoping the place would resume being a fun sauna).  

My last four trips to Fragata ,during 2017 ,were absolutely depressing, but, as I already wrote, the downward tend began before 2017.  

For example, some of the handsome garotos of ten or more years ago were still working at Fragata.  The ravages of time took its toll on those formerly good looking garotos.   How depressing it was to be approached by over weight unattractive garotos.  All the while I realized that Lagoa was only a short trip away where there would be handsome available garotos.  

Last year, after a countless number of unproductive visits to Fragata, I decided to stop visiting Fragata.  I have no plans to return to Fragata even though I will be returning to Brazil next month.   

Fragata used to be my favorite Sauna.  Their busiest nights were Wednesday and Sunday.  I have met some wonderful garotos over the years.  

Nothing lasts forever.  As the proverb goes - "When the horse is dead, it is time to get off."  Thus, that is what has become of Fragata - a dead horse.   

I agree with you wholeheartedly,...prior to last Sunday's Fragata visit, I've read on this forum about current the "state of Fragata" and I was a little stubborn and in a bit of denial.  Like you, some of my fondest moments and memories in 2012 was at Fragata.  But I've made peace with it all... ^_^

• Members
On 2/7/2018 at 11:06 PM, asdsrfr said:

I am in Rio now. It’s like the calm before the storm on the streets—but pointe was packed with hot guys and lots of clients!

I was at Point 202 last night also... it was like heaven on earth... boys, boys, boys everywhere.  Tonight at 117 was somewhat kinda slow.  I was bored to tears... I wonder if Point 202 was as busy tonight (Thursday night) as it was yesterday...

Where shall I go tomorrow Friday night?  Any suggestions?