rodiem25

Any Recommendations for Havana Cuba?

• Members

Hi guys! I’m new on this forum and I’m very interested in sharing my experiences, I’ll be visiting Havana Cuba this Fall, and I would like to have some good times; Since it’s my first time there I would like to ask some suggestions if you’ve been there, on what to do, interesting places and of course where to meet boys for the night.

• Members

Havana’s great!    There are several fairly recent topics on Cuba.   I’m betting like the country itself not much has changed, or rather it doesn’t change that fast or broadly.   But in short, street cruising is on La Rampa and Malecon, parque Central in the old city and playa del Estes in the Mi Cayito section.     Online planetromeo is your best bet and some are on Grindr but mostly tourists.    As for clubs and bars I’m not sure at the moment which are the go-to places.   I’ll be there myself this winter.    But do a search for Havana amd you’ll find some recent data .   

• Members
On 8/10/2018 at 2:07 PM, Alaskabear said:

Havana’s great!    There are several fairly recent topics on Cuba.   I’m betting like the country itself not much has changed, or rather it doesn’t change that fast or broadly.   But in short, street cruising is on La Rampa and Malecon, parque Central in the old city and playa del Estes in the Mi Cayito section.     Online planetromeo is your best bet and some are on Grindr but mostly tourists.    As for clubs and bars I’m not sure at the moment which are the go-to places.   I’ll be there myself this winter.    But do a search for Havana amd you’ll find some recent data .   

All true. Las Vegas club seems still the place to be. Actually you really  don't need to worry about this. Lots of cute boys would reach out to talk to you. The first time I went there two years ago, the harassment started already in the cab which drove me from the airport. Just be nice and choose a decent one, then let him show you his Havana. Among all great stuff I did on my previous trips, FAC and Callejon Jaime are highlights.