likeohmygod

Brazilian huge cocks...RJ/SP SAUNAS CENSUS

• Members

So...broken statistics time! I wanna help all those horny bottoms (me included) looking for "rolas enormes" in Brazilian saunas.

The rules of this thread are simple...answer the question and post some information about the guy, which sauna and when you've last seen him.

THE ONLY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT RULE IS: Do NOT post any picture of the guys you name....a description will already be helpful for those interested and willing to ask another sauna boy "Hey i'm looking for a guy who looks like this...i forgot his name". Use the name the boy is using in the sauna...don't worry the more discrete guys have told you a fake name, not their real life one.

If someone wants to see pics, keep everything within private messages.

It would be kind to don't invent, and to give the users enough info to look for the guy.

Edited by likeohmygod

• Members

I'lI will go first.

The guy with the biggest cock i've ever seen in Brazilian Saunas, was at 117 in the mid of April 2018. I'm talking about a black guy, 1.95 meters tall, toned body (towards gym-like), who was always spending most of the time inside the video room. He was always wearing a black/red Nike's hat.

If i correctly remember his name was Breno...25 yrs old, from Bahia, but he disappeared (not sure if from just Rio saunas or from Rio). I could not get his phone number.

He was wanking inside the video room when i've seen him for the first time and he asked me to grab his cock with my hands to check how hard and huge it was...

I have small hands....when closing them they measure around 8cm...3 hands weren't enough to grab that cock.

I'd say it was around 26/27cm....around 10.5"