• Members

Back to colombia. Until now a bit disappointed. I am in medellin now. Many available boys indeed but contact through grindr is usually very very slow. Also Colombians are often very very late and have problems being on time.  Internet contacts cannot replace a direct contact like in rio saunas. I miss them i must admit. Finally i am thinking i could have had much more fun at the sauna in barcelona where according to some users they are many colombians.

• Members

I also not very willing to visit the city center street with hustlers bars. I must admit that colombia remains a country where it is advised to care about security in places like this. And i am not willing to go to club tobi which seems very disappointing compared to  a place like club 117

• Members
On 4/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, Johnatan41 said:

Many available boys indeed but contact through grindr is usually very very slow.

I mentioned the same thing when visited Medellin in Feb. Any good experiences during the last days ? 

In my opinion Medellin would be great if I already had a companion, otherwise Bogota is much more fun - Grindr is always busy (with responsive guys) and Theatron and saunas provide a lot of fun. 

• Members

Latindude, could you tell us about experiences in bogota saunas?-Last year I went until the door of one sauna located in chapineiro but it looked not very safe and dangerous and i decided not to go (it was also the taxi driver's advice not to go...). I think the best would be to go with an insider boy from.bogota