Santiagodc

Egypt update

• Members
On 7/14/2022 at 7:21 AM, young11 said:

I just returned from a trip to Egypt. It was on my way to my destination, so I decided to add a stopover in Egypt for a week to explore.  

1. Markets: It was very hard to arrange anything. Each shop is next to each other and publicly visible so I am not sure how one can just close the shop and do the deeds...Maybe @Santiagodc can enlighten us?

2. Aswan: It is dead if you are looking for a hot young guy. The boat drivers are all old and there are some young (youngish) horse drivers but very limited. Most of them are skinny guys, not very clean and no place to do, so it was somewhat disappointing for me. I was told that the most young guys moved to north (i think they mean Luxor). This is probably because Aswan doesn't attract as many tourists as luxor. There was one guy who was my type. He looked more like a mix of sudanese and egyptian, nice body: slim but toned with curvy black arse. The funny part is that after arriving at Aswan late at night, I decided just to walk on cornich to see the scene, not to do anything because it was late and I was tired after a long trip. But this guy (mixed looking guy) asked me if I wanted a ride while passing by me and I said no because I really didn't wanna deal with price negotiation at that time. He stopped his horse carriage a bit ahead of my direction and started walking toward me and I noticed he was touching his pen!s casually, as if most guys just do it but quite noticeable for me. He asked for me a ride for free and I said no and then i stopped me on cornice and asked me to touch his stuff down there. I was just shocked because it was on cornice so I said no with a smile and looked around. He then took me to his carriage and he sat on the carriage and showed his stuff on street. it was somewhat hidden but quite visible for anyone who would pay attention. he said I can suck him there and I said no but he asked me to sit inside the carriage and he sat in front of me. I asked for his price and he said 200, which is like 5usd so i sat there and he pulled cover over me and gave me his stuff, in the middle of the cornish road. I sucked and he came within a minute. I liked it as an experience because I did it in front of everything on cornish, otherwise it was not worth. He got my number and asked me to come back next day for full sex and I got it. Then he took me to his friend, who was not my type and recommended him. I just refused and went to my hotel. Next day, he said he has a place and if he fucks me he has to pay for the place, that was 400 and plus 200 for the sex, total of 600. I said yes and he took me with his carriage. Guess what, he stopped at a mosque with a big ground around it and jumped over the fence and asked me to do the same and I followed him to the mosque area. In the ground around the mosque, there was a small empty house, which looked like a guard post under construction and he asked me to do the deed inside there. Trash were everything and it was dark and visible from outside but it was dark and no one was around. He fucked me but it was quick. Again I did it for the experience but not the sex was not good. So I didn't meet him again, though he called me almost million times...Next day, it was so hot, so I changed my plan to explore the city and opened up grindr. Very few guys there and I can easily see guys in Luxor...One of them contacted me and sent me his face pictures etc. I was kinda shocked and thought he sent a fake picture but he was good looking, slim toned guy. I asked him if I can invite him to my hotel, he said in egypt it is not possible but he invited me to his place. Well, it was a day, so i took a cab to his place and he was real....I kinda thought there is a possibility of robbing me but it was a day time in a residential area, so I thought I could seek for help easily. He took me upstairs and we did it in an apartment under construction...I don't know how it works but in the same building, some apartments are completed and people live and some are still under construction without windows...And we did it there and he put some blankets on the floor. It was not that bad as a bed but no toilet facility and people could see us because there was no window...But hey, free sex with a decently hot guy, it was totally worth the risk. I think this sex itself made my trip to aswan worthwhile. The rest was boring: boat drivers are grandpa level old, camel riders are extremely ugly and old or a little child. Some hot guys in the market but they didn't have a shop and didn't have an eye contact with me...

3. Luxor. The market had the same issue as 1 and the sellers are more aggressive there. Luxor has a lot more young guys there but the boat drivers were generally older (daddy level oldness, not grandpa). I think this is because I actually saw a lot more tourists in luxor than aswan. One decently looking guy asked me to take his horse ride for 50 EGP for an hour, I said why not. He kept driving me around without any hint of doing the deed, so I was kinda surprised...But after 20min ride, he stopped at a barber shop and another guy jumped into the carriage. Apparently they share the carriage and this hot was just all over me. As soon as he hopped in, he shake hand and kept caressing my hand without releasing...He was too skinny for my taste but he had a charming smile and decent face, so I kept talking to him and I wanted to know how things work in Luxor. He took me to a house (yes a proper house, proper bed, and proper toilet) and we did it there for 400. The most surprising part was that he didn't care about the people in the house. Many people saw us entering and walking around the house and we used one big room with toilet, so I am guessing everyone else there knew what was going on haha. Surprisingly he lasted quite a bit, so I am guessing he is used to it. Anyway, that was fun and he offered me many things and I said i will think about it. Next day, I explored the cornish and market and boat. More or less the same issue. Luxor horse riders are young but mostly skinny guys, so not my type. Boat drivers are older than my preferred type, market guys are hard to close the deal, so I decided to enjoy the touristy stuff. 

4. Cairo. I had a very low expectation for Cairo because of this forum information. 

a. hotel staff: none of them were my type, either old or too skinny. So I decided to go to the gym. I stayed in two hotels in Cairo, both 5* with a proper gym. First hotel had a gym instructor who is kinda hot but he didnt speak english at all. I was the only person there and I wanted to make some conversation via google translate but he didn't give me any hint so I decided not waste my time. Another was Ritz (former Hilton) because I really wanted to see the infamous sauna there. The gym instructor was older than my type, so I went to the sauna. There was a staff there, who seemed to have given me some hint but he was not really my type, so I just enjoyed the sauna. There was a few locals who use the gym but this is the rich and ugly part of the society so i left quickly. The room cleaner was def into this sort of stuff but he was skinny and there were two of them: one old and one young. I wasn't bothered to mess up with them because the young one was too skinny. 

b. UBER. this is new and I knew some uber drivers do this sorta stuff from my experience in other countries. But i realized that Uber taxi drivers were older or not so fit, so not my type. Then I thought Uber bike!!! I ordered an uber bike for 5 minute ride from my hotel because my purpose was not taking it but to see the driver. guess what, as soon as I confirmed, the driver messaged me and said "you want a bike or an arab?" this was a google translation built in the uber app...I acted like I don't know what it meant and he just said forget about it and started moving toward me. I acted this way because I wanted to see the guy. Uber shows a face picture but not always the same person and you can't see the body. The guy came and he had a nice face but very skinny body so I didn't give any hints. But I think there are a lot opportunities there to explore haha

c. Hammam/massage. I love hammams and massage even without sex so I checked some in cairo. I had two hammams and two massage places. One hammam was just bad: they didn't know what they were doing, they only try to sell drinks and very unfriendly reception etc. I didn't get any hints from hammam attendants and I am happy that they didnt because they were ugly and unfit. Another hammam was very diffent: friendly staff thoroughout and didn't bother me so mcuh with drink sales...The interesting part is that the hammam attendant was going a little deeper than usual into my groin area. And his pen!s slight touched me twice...Well he was not fit or toned so I didn't react. I think one could explore it with some caution. Two massage places were the same like the two hammam places: one good and one bad. The bad one was not that bad, the massage therapist was good but just didn't show any hints and didn't go deeper inside my groin or anywhere near for that matter. The good one was such a surprise. He had an excellent massage skill (hard pressure) so I was already happy when he started from my feet. Then as he goes up, he gets deeper inside my legs without any hesitation. I have never had such confident aggressiveness (in a good way!) in a massage. As he was going through my thighs, he touched my balls a couple of times and we went up into my ass and gave me a proper ass massage haha. Then he fingered me without even asking, just as if it was a part of the massage and he kept doing the massage and sometimes the finger gets into my ass...Oh my, this is a pleasant surprise. He went to my back and shoulders but I could fee his penis on my head. When he asked me to turn around, i was just super hard and he would go around and casually touch my hard penis...And I stopped being shy and started touching him and he didn't stop me but he was not hard. He was nto really my type but the experience was so good. Then his phone alarm went off and he stopped immediately and said the time is up. He asked me dress up and leave, even without asking for a tip....Anyway the change room was in a different room, so I left to the change room. I got my bag from the locker and gave him a tip discreetly. That was probably the highlight of Cairo. 

d. Grindr/tinder: I noticed apps are very active. Grindr probably has more fake profiles but some people had this instagram linked so I think there are some real guys out there. I was just too buy to interact with them and because I cannot bring them to my hotel, I didn't pay much attention to them. If anyone knows a way to solve this accommodation issue, do let me know, I think I will visit Egypt again

Thanks again young11 for this great new report. I'm afraid it's being overlooked having been tacked on to Santiagodc's wonderful long original post. Maybe it should have it's own thread?!

Can anyone with experience confirm that is is not possible to invite someone to one’s hotel room?  Even in a western chain (Sofitel, Hilton?)?  What if you meet inside the hotel at a bar or something?  Is it then possible to go together up to a room?  

In Morocco there is no doubt: strictly forbidden.  In Morocco it is even by law forbidden for a moroccan to enter hotelrooms.  You will not pass the reception with a guest.  And even if you rent a flat sometimes the "gardiens" of the building forbid your guest to enter.  You can always try your luck if there is no guard but then beware of "nosy" neighbours.  

Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt have about the same hotel policy.  Years ago in Egypt it was easy if you took a room in a 5-star hotel with a very busy lobby.  Although I was sometimes suprised that there was another "guard" on every floor to check who entered the rooms and now they put up some cameras.  When I was with a Tunesian friend in desert oasis he was just 5 minutes in my room for a drink and there was a knock on the door and he had to leave!  But in another little hotel in Tunisia there was also a knock on my door at night, and there was a cute bell boy with a fresh bottle of water.  It was obvious that here was horny like hell when saw me standing there half naked.  Those are the "little adventures" that seem to happen in many Arab countries, often with hotel staff (always horny and bored).  Especially in Egypt you come across these guys: camel drivers in the desert, tempel guards, museum guards, horse drivers, shopkeepers...

In Jordan many men gave the special "hidden" handshake, they tickled the palm of your hand with their middle finger...meaning "I like you so let's have some fun if possible" and hotel policy was more loose compared to the Maghreb.

In Bahrain and the Emirates nobody at the reception cares about visitors in your room....you could take a goat up to the room without having a problem :-)).  Same goes for Oman and Yemen.  No problems with a visitor.

• Members

"In Bahrain and the Emirates nobody at the reception cares about visitors in your room....you could take a goat up to the room without having a problem :-)).  Same goes for Oman and Yemen.  No problems with a visitor."

One of the funniest and most practical things I have ever read on this forum. Duly noted!

I might be going to Hurghada in December (it is not decided/confirmed yet) but reading this and other related threads doesn't any confidence: I've never been to Egypt before and, by the looks of things, having some fun there is at best a very complicated and quite risky business. Will it be possible to engage hotel staff and how wise will it be? Any tips and advice for a first-time visitor will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

41 minutes ago, dscrtsldnbi said:

I might be going to Hurghada in December (it is not decided/confirmed yet) but reading this and other related threads doesn't any confidence: I've never been to Egypt before and, by the looks of things, having some fun there is at best a very complicated and quite risky business. Will it be possible to engage hotel staff and how wise will it be? Any tips and advice for a first-time visitor will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

It's all in the eyes with Arabs and Indians.....in my opinion.

If they sparkle when they look/talk with you.....doesn't mean they love you, means they are willing, lol

It’s all in the eyes with arabs and indians ???!!

take care of thé bullshit some people write here. 
sometimes desire and lure of profits have the same eyes. 

in egypt’s hotel thé best way is to go to the gym and ask one of the coaches you like if he’s doing massage (same word in egyptian). I think you can imagine the following. 
anyway in most hôtels in egypt you have masseurs. Most of them are not reluctant to deeper massages. 

The only time i was almost the victim of a  raid by the egyptian police was when i let myself be lured by the lustful eyes of a handsome egyptian. 
it was in a busy public toilet. 
the handsome man was actually a policeman. 
He served as bait. 
dozens of gay egyptian were arrested this day and i imagine that they know how to recognize willing eyes ….

Luckily i had my passeport and they did n’y arrest me. 
but i can imagine what happened to the gay egyptians…

so dscrtslnvbi be careful. 
even with masseurs ( he won’t be a policeman but he could bad react)
if you like one of them, ask for a massage, get naked during the session and let your hand wander. You will know quickly if the masseur is availaible in return for a supplement that myst be determined before taking action. 

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

Pretty sure my bullshit has been proven time and time again, I'm not new at this 😉

correct - your posts are direct, straightforward & helpful…. w a touch of sarcasm, which is usually deserved.  and you’ve actually been to the places you post about - surprise !

as for some of the other bullshit here thinly disguised as a “trip report”…..I suspect it’s more active trolling to get a reaction.  when the desired reactions were not forthcoming, said troll lost interest in said trip.

Perhaps the smell was just so terribly offensive ?  I know his attitude stinks

36 minutes ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

dogs always bark in packs

Correction, for English speakers 

Proverb. a hit dog will holler. (US) An offended or defensive response to a statement suggests that the statement applies to the person complaining.

So you and your clones are the intersteral void.

nothing can be more empty than « all in the eyes »

empty and dangerous, very dangerous for a new comer in Egypt. 
If you don’t understand it ( i mean you can’t)  i have no interest in exchanging with you 

« blame your misfortune on your inability to read his intentions correctly grasshopper » . I will translate to my egyptian friends. 

you are not just useless you are dangerous.

23 hours ago, dscrtsldnbi said:

The more I read this and other relevant threads, the less I want to sample Egypt

I’d definitely visit Egypt for the historical sites only.   I have zero interest in any of the sexual pursuits described here tho.  My interest ends where any police interaction or violence is a potential situation.  This all sounds like way too much work & risk for not much fun.  

If your thing is danger & pursuit of something forbidden, then I guess it makes sense in that context.  Kind of like the prison thing in Santo Domingo. Plus, I just don’t find a totally repressed society like Egypt appealing whatsoever.