Gaz69

Visit to Marrakesh. Been a few years

• Members

I’ll be there this winter and I’m really excited.   I’m actually planning on staying for a few weeks total in the country and I’d love to get insight on which is a better large coastal city to “live” in for a couple of weeks. Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca.   I love the idea of being in a more typical city for a bit vs a tourist city where you just get hounded to death from touts.  

I’ve been there only once back in 2016. I was too scared to meet the locals and I didn’t like the smell of horse shit in the Square market area.

The locals all seemed like hustlers. They were all asking for money and/alcohol online. I had lots of free alcohol in the fridge at my all inclusive hotel room but you can’t bring Moroccans back to your hotel. Also I have never paid for sex so found it off putting them asking for money straight away. There was no connection or attraction it felt. 

The only guy I met was Russian. I invited him to my room. The hotel reception made a big fuss and said no visitors. He came in black vest with colourful pattern on it and short. He was masculine but I think they could he say gay. I shouted and said he was a friend I studied with in London. We were both mid 20s. They said we could chat by the pool but not in my room. It was late at night and cold by the pool. 

We stayed by the pool for a bit and then I said fuck them and I took him to my room.  He was Very handsome long dark hair, fit but not too muscly, tall, blue eyes. First we watched an movie together while getting drunk on the free alcohol. Holding hands and touching each other up. He had a big dick but was bottom only. I was happy with that because I had 5 days of pent up aggression to unload on him.  We took a shower together. Then I gave him a massage and starting rimming is magnificent fat ass. Just my type and stroking his fat cock before fucking the shit out of him. I fuck the best after days of sexual frustration. He stayed the night and left the next morning as he was headed off to the desert for the next 4 days. He begged me to come with him but I was travelling with my brother who was staying in the room next door.   

I’m older and wiser now and would plan my trip better now and travel solo. I would also be a lot braver and more obvious as I saw lots of hot young local guys giving signals and I would just  look down embarrassed. I am naturally shy but I have become a lot more confident over the past few years.